• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Show me your Corona and I'll...

Hey, Matt!! Sounds like fun, but I'm going to sit this one out. I can't find my cigars. They are all buried under burp rags, diapers and baby bottles right now.....

Peace.

I can do this. If you will have me in the pass I will gladly participate.

Withdrawn after actually READING those red letters at the top of the forum

:blush:

I would like to join this pass , petit corona is my favorite vitola.

I'd also like to join in, assuming that there's space. I have a few decent coronas in waiting.

Ok, we're done here for now. I reserve the right to add a couple of friends or senior members who may ask for entry before this kicks off.

If you asked to join, and didn't make the list, don't take it personal. In my opinion, this is not an appropriate pass for first timers, or probably even second timers. (If you're on the list and fall into those categories, it has more to do with who you are than what you've done.) If you are eligable, keep your eyes open as pass season gets started. A "supervised" pass is a much better place to learn. Thanks for the interest.

Awesome!. So glad to be able to be a part of this. Thanks in advance for all you'r work in putting this together.

Matt, I'd like to participate in your pass if there is still room? Sounds interesting!

Matt thanks for the inclusion.

Now, just so I am clear, the corona is that thing around the sun you are not supposed to look at, right ???

This is gonna be a heap of fun.

Tim

edit: misplaced emoticon....

I'm glad to have made the list! Thanks for putting this together. I'm really looking forward to this. :)

Throw some good sticks in this pass so I can weeez em off Matt when it comes home! :laugh:

Thanks for the invite Matt. Can't wait and Thanks in advance for all your work putting this together.

Brian

Thanks for the invite, Matt - looking forward to this.

....got some nicely aged Boli RC's ready to go.... :laugh:

Thanks again - B.B.S.

Thanks for the inclusion. My favorite sizes by frequency with some nice ones to share.

I look forward to this pass as I've recently stocked up on this vitola and I'm looking to diversify. Thanks for putting this together. :D

First post is updated, order is set and once I hear from BBS it will start its journey. Thanks guys, this should be interesting.

No licking or sucking on cigars you aren't taking. This goes for your puts as well!

Well hell, I didn't see this line. I may have to drop out now.

[Yoda]

Interesting it will be.....

[/Yoda]