• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Show me your Corona and I'll...

Who stole the Address sheet? Gary? ??? ?

funny-dog-pictures-dont-stare-cleavage.jpg

edit - I only have the sheet form Gonz's pass - at least that's all I find!

Wow, it is almost time for me to get involved in the action. I can not wait to see the line-up so I can choose my takes. I already have a good Idea of my puts.

Thanks again for letting a long distance player be involved.

Tim

Oh's noes!!! Package arrived today. Didn't even realize it was my turn. Ill rummage thru and see what looks good.

Oh's noes!!! Package arrived today. Didn't even realize it was my turn. Ill rummage thru and see what looks good.
Alex got called out of town. You'll have to wait til next week Tim.

It is all good.

Like I said I already have a good idea of my puts, just waiting to see the list that I get to choose from.

Tim

It is all good.
Like I said I already have a good idea of my puts, just waiting to see the list that I get to choose from.
Tim

Tim - You'll take the licked cigars and like it, damnnubbit! ??? :0 ;)

I have the pass. I've sent off the list to MX so he can make his picks. When he's done, I'll post the opening and closing inventory.

Alex, what did you take?

Ok, the pass has arrived safe and sound.

I will post my takes in a bit: Here they are in no particular order:

upman belvederes '92
tat black cello
esencia pc
la riqueza #3

This has been a great pass, thanks for letting me get in on it. I can not wait to smoke a cigar rolled when my grandfather was stepping out and burning them down. ;)

Tim

Alex took nothing ??? He was too busy, and had the wife send it on while he was out of town. I might have to send him a little something for her trouble ;)

Matt,

Everything arrived today. Thanks again for letting take part.

Tim

Alex took nothing ??? He was too busy, and had the wife send it on while he was out of town. I might have to send him a little something for her trouble ;)
You lucky little bastard. You dodged a bullet my friend.

Recently smoked one of the beauties I pulled from this cool pass and wanted to say Thank you to Matt for including me and to the rest of ya for the great selection! It's soo fun to pull a stick out, smoke it, and then realize where it came from & the good memories associated with its' acquisition. :)