• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Show your Ashtray!

Google or ebay will be your best bet now.

But serious since i seen this tray on a member web site i been looking for it. If anyone has any info on it please let me know i want to buy this or trade for it.

HERE

Pick this one up today from an antique store. I've been wanting to start collecting beer steins, and while looking at them, I found this tucked away behind them. The tag said it was pre-war German. It's about 6" across, and the little stein is about 4" tall. I think it's neat looking!!

DSC01366.jpg

DSC01370.jpg

This of course, is my Stinky ashtray and floorstand that I got from Mark at Cigarmony.com. I love it!!

DSC01367.jpg

Pick this one up today from an antique store. I've been wanting to start collecting beer steins, and while looking at them, I found this tucked away behind them. The tag said it was pre-war German. It's about 6" across, and the little stein is about 4" tall. I think it's neat looking!!

DSC01366.jpg

DSC01370.jpg

This of course, is my Stinky ashtray and floorstand that I got from Mark at Cigarmony.com. I love it!!

DSC01367.jpg

Dan,

Nice find! Never seen one like it before. I have the same Stinky Ashtray setup, very handy.

TTFN
Tim

Those shell casing ones are real interesting. Being new to all of this, I got a new ashtray.

ashtray.jpg

I dive to the bottom of the pacific ocean for mine, of course eating the abalone inside is a plus too.

Here my new one!

dsc00851rm5.jpg
She certainly does look new - you need to break her in! I've got the same one at home. Great ashtray although due to the size, I only use it when someone else is over smoking with me.

yeah,

It's in my office...I haven't taken her home yet. It is a big one!