• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Signatures

The graphic is impressive and equally disturbing! Can you have it say "She dogs beedogs down by the beeshore" instead for the text?

So basically anything boston sports related? more details are always helpful, lol
How about Ortiz in the middle of a swing,Garnett in a dunk, Brady or Moss with a pass or a touchdown celebration?

The graphic is impressive and equally disturbing! Can you have it say "She dogs beedogs down by the beeshore" instead for the text?

Thanks, sure I can change the text, do you want the same font, or you have something else in mind? I wont be able to get to it till I get home, no appropriate programs at work.

So basically anything boston sports related? more details are always helpful, lol
How about Ortiz in the middle of a swing,Garnett in a dunk, Brady or Moss with a pass or a touchdown celebration?

Sure, with a general Boston cityscape as a background? Or did you have something else in mind?

Thanks, sure I can change the text, do you want the same font, or you have something else in mind? I wont be able to get to it till I get home, no appropriate programs at work.

Sure, with a general Boston cityscape as a background? Or did you have something else in mind?
Surprise me :cool:

Brian

beedogssiganimatednewter0.gif

That's figgin' awesome!!!!!! :D Both the gesture and the sigs! :thumbs: I gotta think of something before someone has you doing 2 Midgets / 1 cup! :p

OK Grateful1 what do you think of this?

2girls1cupsiganimatedln0.gif

I can play with it a bit more, make it a bit smaller, and crop it a little so it doesn't jump sizes like that if you want, but I kinda like the switching, a little more shocking!

Figured I would be upfront,

I love making sigs, It's challenging to come up with new designs and ideas, and I love trying to get an idea to come to life. Especially one that is as vague as some of the ideas I get. The more details you can give me, the more likely it will be exactly what you want, believe it or not, ideas help my creativity. Some sigs take a long time to do, others are pretty quick, it all depends on what you want. As I do these in my spare time, it may take me a little bit to actually get started on one, but once I start, I finish it, sometimes, even if I end up losing sleep, I enjoy it that much.

Keep posting your requests, ideas, etc here so that the thread stays fresh, and PM me if you have things that are more intricate, or if I need more info that I can't get here!

Hope you all enjoy, and that we have a great time working/talking together!

Gregor, did you ever find the pic of the stick you wanted me to use? I wanted to try and get started on yours soon.

br174, I promise, I'll get you yours soon!

Woo Hoo

Gregor, did you ever find the pic of the stick you wanted me to use? I wanted to try and get started on yours soon.

br174, I promise, I'll get you yours soon!

Woo Hoo
No worries, I'm not going anywhere :cool:

Brian

Do you have the URL, you can just hi-jack it by right clicking on the sig and going to properties.

I'll shrink it tonight, what size do you want it at?

OK, when I finish a sig, I leave it rather big until you approve it, that way you can see intricacies that may be harder to notice when it is actually a sig, I will shrink them down once you tell me that is the one you want. I try to get them somewhere around 700px wide, and 200px high, or at least something scalled close to that, so they will frequently be half the size they are when I post them here.

I promise, I'm not slacking, just incredibly busy, I'll get to these soon!