• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

silly scam artist...

other1

Cigarpassaholic. Mmm.. cigarpassahol.
Found this listing on ebay... http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...6109243776&rd=1

If you follow the link he gives for the site to show how you know the box is real... http://www.cigarnexus.com/counsel/counterfeit/

Go to point 11...

These cigars are FAKE. Period. I don't care what anyone has told you, where they came from, how legit the seals and bands look, how well made the cigars are, or how great they taste. There is no such thing as authentic Cohiba Esplendidos in a "glass top" box.

A glass top box of Esplendidos is exatly what he is auctioning off. What an idiot.

That's the same dickhead that tried to sell the same box before -- and I took him to the mat showing him that web site, and that the box was fake. Well, if anyone buys it now, it's their own damn fault heh.

If you didn't tell him, I did. I want to see if he pulls the link. ;)

Did you at least point out:

4) Avoid purchasing Cuban cigars from unknown parties particularly on the Internet. Always avoid buying Cuban cigars on Auction sites as there are many unscrupulous counterfeiters using this means to peddle their wares. Only deal with well-known and respected Havana cigar merchants as there are plenty to choose from worldwide. Ask for references from other cigar smokers before buying.

Reading that made me laugh anyway.

Talk about a way to harpoon your own auction :0

Provide a link that explains how the item is counterfeit.

Gee, I wonder why no one has bid on his item :sign:

Somebody actually bought them. I'll have to send him an email.

I contacted the guy and pointed him to tip number 11 in the additional helpful tips section of that link.

gibu said:
I contacted the guy and pointed him to tip number 11 in the additional helpful tips section of that link.
LOL! I did the exact same thing!

Well, here's another one. This guy received it from his travelling friend. :lookup:

This time, 2 bidders, right off the bat ??? :( Too bad you can't warn them ahead of time.

I emailed this guy before he sold them, and politely told him about his own link, and also gave him a link to this thread. He replied rudely that what he was selling was legit, and me and my CP loser-buddies don't know **** about havanas :sign: :sign:

I guess he's right, we don't know anything and he's the authority. I sent the buyer an email as well as reported him to eBay haha. :D :D :D

AVB said:
gibu said:
LOL! I did the exact same thing!
I contacted him also (on the 20th) and told him he was an idiot and that if he sold them that he was a PIECE OF $H!T too......

Have not looked for his reply yet but I'm sure there is one waiting for me..

But what the hell do I know? I guess I'm lucky to be able to read :sign:

Even though I can't spell :p :sign:

He's right. What do we know. I'm gonna go home and through out all those ISOMs I have that didn't come in glass top boxes. Must be fakes.. :lookup:

joxxy said:
Well, here's another one. This guy received it from his travelling friend. :lookup:

This time, 2 bidders, right off the bat ??? :( Too bad you can't warn them ahead of time.
Looks like your auction (the one you pointed out) was pulled.

Guys,

Check out this one. The guy that sold the first glass top box that started this thread has another box up for sale. This time it's suposedly Hoyo's.

I contacted him through ebay and asked how to know thease were real considering the glass top cohibas clearly were not if one just read tip 11 in his link on the subject. I also asked about the leagality of selling cuban's if in fact they were real. I wonder if he will answer? :p :p :p

In the mean time while we wait, does anyone want to take this one to ebay?? :thumbs:

I wonder how the auction on the Hoyos will turn out :lookup:

Oh look, an unsuspecting soul has entered a bid. :0

Back