• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

simmsboard

Glad to hear you are doing good, Joe. I'll stop by some time today to bring over a cooler full of beverages and make sure you have enough chairs in your room. It's Thursday herf night. You do know we are herfing in your room tonight? Could you make sure the nurse keeps the cooler full of ice? :laugh: :sign:

See you later today.

I hope you're doing better Joe and you have a speedy recovery........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good thoughts sent your way, Joe! :thumbs:

Wishing and praying for a speeding recovery.

Wishing you a quick recovery. Enjoy some relaxation if you can.
thumbs-up.gif

Get well soon. Hope you are back up and about in no time...Got a good smoke waiting for you at home to celebrate the occasion?

Holy shit! It's good to hear that you are doing well! Take care of yourself brother!

Sounds like brother Joe is coming home from the hospital tomorrow (Sat) I guess it is just a matter of time before we have to put up with his shit again. Thank God.

Morning Folks,

First off thank ya all for the good thoughts and prayers. I did leave the hospital Sat, but figured I would spend a few days at my folks house, and adjust back slowly to life out of the hosp. besides been along time since I got to get spoiled like I did as a kid. This past Monday at about Noon the same time a week earlier I was being wheeled out of surgery I walked a little over a mile. Now I know a mile aint much, but hey its a damn good start and I am very hopeful for the end results of this.

Thanks again you guys.....ohhhh and to the Mlps crew I thank you all for being solid brothers for me in my life.

Joe G

Joe, its good to hear and really good to see you posting again here. I'll still be praying for your quick recovery sir. Be well.

Joe, glad to hear that you are doing well. Good luck with your recovery. You have some good guys up there to help take care of you. Hope to see you in May.