• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Simple little contest

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
Since I am no longer allowed to bomb during the course of the war going on, I had to find a way to give a little something back to one lucky S/BOTL here. So, in borrowing an idea that was used here before (I hope this certain brother doesn't mind me using his idea) , here's the contest. The numbers for the Powerball Lottery are chosen every Wednesday and Saturday night and if you can correctly choose the Powerball number, then you will win a premium 5'er from me. The Powerball is the 6th and final number chosen other than the power play number so there is no confusion about this. There are 42 balls that are chosen from so naturally only 42 people can enter. We will use the Saturday drawing for this contest.

Rules

1) You must be a member in good standing
2) One entry per person
3) no editing your post for any reason, if you do, you're automatically out
4) Post must be made before 9pm EST Saturday night
5) If anyone chooses the same number as someone else for some reason, the first post wins
6) If the 42 numbers aren't all taken, the person closest without going over wins.

As an added bonus, if you correctly guess the power play number in you're post and you are the winner, I will double the prize. So make sure you add a number ( 2,3,4,5 or 10)for the power play to your post but make sure I know which number is which. Good luck all!

edited to say I will update the remaining numbers each day so you don't have to search through the thread to check if the number you want is already gone.

make sure you add a power play number like stated above for a chance to double up if you win. Jay you can re-enter a new post to add if you want. Down to AVB can also re-enter.

I'll try 4 for powerplay and 17 for powerball :thumbs:

Thanks for the contest.

Powerball-20
Power Play-10

edit--obviously I don't buy lottery tickets

8 and power play 5.

Thanks for the contest.

edit to change power play number from 24 (an invalid number) per a PM from Jonesy.

Just to clarify guys, the power play numbers are ONLY 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , or 10

if you have posted before this post shows up you may edit your post to fix this