• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Simple Minds

Personally, my simple mind need quite sophisticated amusement. If it's too simple it becomes too difficult to understand.

rotsakura2007.jpg

giragiraspirals01.jpg

rotsnake.gif

Rorschach.gif

This simple mind is not so easily amused, and this thread certainly does not suffice! :angry:

Kidding, of course. And those pictures...I have a headache now. :( I'm pretty sure my eyeballs have been irreversibly damaged. See what you did? I'll be sending you my ophthalmologist bill, grateful1!

Imagine what ti is like after you have a couple drinks :whistling: I cant get the spiral one to do anything either.

I've heard that Wisconsin bottle flies not only eat shit and bother people... they crave an audience.

NA

I've heard that Wisconsin bottle flies not only eat shit and bother people... they crave an audience.

NA

We all know how you feel about Wade and understand your reasons. I don't understand why you need to attack him at every turn. I would understand you protecting the community but not from a post like this. I know you are a senior FOG here and I can appreciate that, but I I think you have gone to far this time.JMHO.