• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Simple Minds

I've heard that Wisconsin bottle flies not only eat shit and bother people... they crave an audience.

NA

We all know how you feel about Wade and understand your reasons. I don't understand why you need to attack him at every turn. I would understand you protecting the community but not from a post like this. I know you are a senior FOG here and I can appreciate that, but I I think you have gone to far this time.JMHO.

Yeah... but it was, funny. :laugh:

I don't care who you are.....
That was funny.

I've heard that Wisconsin bottle flies not only eat shit and bother people... they crave an audience.

NA

We all know how you feel about Wade and understand your reasons. I don't understand why you need to attack him at every turn. I would understand you protecting the community but not from a post like this. I know you are a senior FOG here and I can appreciate that, but I I think you have gone to far this time.JMHO.

Yeah... but it was, funny. :laugh:

I don't care who you are.....
That was funny.

Ditto! :thumbs:

what just happened?

Nothing...

funnycatpictures316mt7.gif

NA

Really? You found this post offensive? You think I went to far? With this post? I think you must have misunderstood me. Let me explain.

Fugg off.

NA

So Neal,

Did you post in this thread in your capacity as a FOG to protect simple minds everywhere, or did you think he was referring to you?

And really, telling BT to fugg off?

So Neal,

Did you post in this thread in your capacity as a FOG to protect simple minds everywhere, or did you think he was referring to you?

And really, telling BT to fugg off?

I didn't see the point of this thread other than a "look at me" attempt and it would seem to me that Rod agrees.
clicky
But Geez, are you feeling left out? Please feel free to fugg off as well.

NA

NA
Hey pot...you're black!
Don't you have somebody you need to go profit from? Stop bothering your betters and I don't appreciate the racist remark.

NA
Sorry you weren't bright enough to catch the witty remark, however it has nothing to do with race.
Yeah. I'm not very smart, your sympathy is appreciated. The "racist" thing was a nod to Al Sharpton.

NA

NA

Really? You found this post offensive? You think I went to far? With this post? I think you must have misunderstood me. Let me explain.

Fugg off.

NA

Very clever! You are no better the the people you accuse. You are an attention whore in what you post not how much you post. ;)

So Wade, what was the point of this thread? Yet again, a flame-war is being started for no apparent reason. As of right now, your thread is considered BAITING and is against our policy. Please explain...

Oh boy. That cuts me deep. Deeeeep.

That's me; attention whore, profiteer, scumbag and general nuisance. I just want you to be proud of me BT, how can I serve you?

NA

So Wade, what was the point of this thread? <snip> Please explain...
Nothing more than anything else in the lobby that's off topic. The entire thing, "Simple minds are easily amused" is a pretty common saying, so it was nothing more than a conversation starter to see where things went. Gary got it going in the right direction.

Yet again, a flame-war is being started for no apparent reason. As of right now, your thread is considered BAITING and is against our policy.
The way I see it, this question about starting a flame war is pointed in the wrong direction. I think if you look back at the original posts, it's pretty easy to see where the flame war started, unless you're wearing rose colored glasses. I don't start these flame wars Rod, but I will join in as long as you allow the originators of them to spread their dribble. Unless that's wrong too, maybe only members who are in the "in group" can swear at people, call them names, tell them to "fug off" and not be publically reprimanded.