• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Simple Pass II

OK then, here are my proposed takes/puts:

Takes
AF Hemingway Untold Story Maduro
AF 8-5-8 Sungrown
Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Toro
The Griffin Maduro Robusto

Puts
Partagas Limited Reserve Maduro Tubo
Joya De Nicaragua Gran Reserva Belicoso
Pryme Limited Edition Gold Series
Avo Legacy Kreuzlingen

OK then, here are my proposed takes/puts:

Takes
AF Hemingway Untold Story Maduro
AF 8-5-8 Sungrown
Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Toro
The Griffin Maduro Robusto

Puts
Partagas Limited Reserve Maduro Tubo
Joya De Nicaragua Gran Reserva Belicoso
Pryme Limited Edition Gold Series
Avo Legacy Kreuzlingen

I'm not sure what the "Partagas Limited Reserve Maduro Tubo" is... Are you talking about the Partagas Limited Reserve Decadas No. I or No. II? (No. I is 4 1/2 x 49, while No. II is 5 1/2 x 50). The one with the copper colored coin dangling from the tube? Not a maduro, but it does have a darker colored Cameroon wrapper... A VERY nice cigar...

Not sure about the Avo Legacy Kreuzlingen either. The Avo Legacy is a GREAT cigar - but not heard of the "Kreuzlingen" vitola. Could you please clarify?

If those cigars are what I think they are - very nice puts/takes!!!

So I guess I'm the next guy in the pass. Cory said he was sending me his puts and asked me to take for him. I'll see if his package shows up, but so far I've got no confirmation.

In the mean time my proposed puts/takes are:

4) AF Work of Art Maduro <-------> 38) AF Anejo #46 or #50

11) FFOX Petit Lancero <--------> 39) FFOX Fuente Fuente

27) JL Selec. #2 ISOM <---------> 40) Montecristo Edmundo ISOM

Please respond with any questions or comments as this is my first pass and I'm not entirely sure about the protocol. ???

I'm not sure what the "Partagas Limited Reserve Maduro Tubo" is... Are you talking about the Partagas Limited Reserve Decadas No. I or No. II? (No. I is 4 1/2 x 49, while No. II is 5 1/2 x 50). The one with the copper colored coin dangling from the tube? Not a maduro, but it does have a darker colored Cameroon wrapper... A VERY nice cigar...

Not sure about the Avo Legacy Kreuzlingen either. The Avo Legacy is a GREAT cigar - but not heard of the "Kreuzlingen" vitola. Could you please clarify?

Yes, copper. I hope the picture helps. That said, I'll post as soon as the box is in the mail.

Photo

Yes, copper. I hope the picture helps. That said, I'll post as soon as the box is in the mail.

Photo

VERY NICE!!!! It's better than what I thought - and what I thought was great!!!

I sincerely hope some of you can make a play on either the Partagas or the Avo - both are phenomenal cigars!! The Pryme is a bit too mild for my tastes, but is a very nice cigar as well.. And what do you say about the Grand Reserva (just that you gotta love full bodied cigars - that baby is kickass!!!).... :love:

Seadub - those are great puts/takes as well!!! You guys are killing me!!!

Yeah I am #1, Sorry guys I asked george to hold off for a while since I am gonna be out of town this weekend. But to help hurry things along I have my trades planned out. I am new at this so feel free to call me out if something looks off. And again Thank you george for saving this pass, especially from the lot of us that are pass virgins :blush: .

Takes(Red)/Puts(blue)
#17- Joya De Nicaraugua Celebracion Toro/ #31- LGC Wavell
#21- Partagas Black Label Magnifico/ #32 HDM Dark Sumatra Noche
#23- Punch Gran Puro Sierra/ #33 Onyx Reserve Mini Belicos

:thumbs:
Jeremy

Jeremy made a slight error and I'm ok with that.

His actual takes are 17, 20, and 21. The Punch is BACK UP FOR GRABS!

Get ready Chris - Simple Pass II is on its way to you. A last minute fingers and toes check revealed the number labels and stick bags still on my kitchen table. The are now on the very bottom of the box, so go digging. :blush:

Pre label DC: 4209 0272 0385 5574 9572 9305 11

[/quote]

Jeremy made a slight error and I'm ok with that.

His actual takes are 17, 20, and 21. The Punch is BACK UP FOR GRABS!
[/quote]

Oops, sorry guys, If there is a problem with the P?T grab the noose and head my way. Or just let me know and I will fix it. Nice puts bruce those are nice looking sticks.

Okay - I updated the first post with the most recent pass list, including the change with Target's "new" take. No noose's here - everything still looks great!!!

Everyone can do me a bit of a favor - when posting your puts/takes, please number them. It makes it easier for me to locate the puts/takes on the master list when I update it. That way everyone has a good idea of what is in the box when it gets to them....

Carry on!!!

Okay - I updated the first post with the most recent pass list, including the change with Target's "new" take. No noose's here - everything still looks great!!!
I guess I'm next up. :thumbs: But, I won't disturb seadub's wish list. ;) ... although that WOAM is mighty tempting. :whistling:

Here are my proposed P's and T's. I'll box these up tonight and send them to seadub tomorrow. George, LMK (call) if this doesn't look right, but I think I'm ok. Then seadub, just box up my T's and send 'em on back.

Takes:
7 AF Hemingway Signature Maduro
10 Cuesta Rey Pyramid #9 Stanford's Cameroon Reserve
26 Partagas 898 ISOM
28 Partagas Serie D ISOM (I'm assuming this is a PSD4, not the PSD1 or PSD3)
34 Partagas Limited Reserve Decadas in glass tube No. III (Put: Nullsmurf)

Puts:
41 Ashton VSG Tres Mystique
42 AF Don Carlos Robusto
43 Montecristo C EL 2005 ISOM
44 Bolivar Belicosos Finos FIM SEP 05 ISOM
45 GreyCliff Original Presidente

I will send my puts unnumbered in case anything changes on seadub's end. So, seadub, please number these and fill out the pass sheet accordingly, and post any changes here.

Rock and Roll! Thanks for having me in your pass George! :thumbs:
- C

*edited to add note on #28

Those look great, Corey - thanks for hanging in there, and doing the virtual thing...

edited to add:

Sorry, Corey - missed it the first time... Yes - that's a PSD4...

Gotcha covered Corey. Sorry about posting my puts/takes before you... guess I was just a little eager :whistling:

I promise the WOAM will die a noble death. ;)

Gotcha covered Corey. Sorry about posting my puts/takes before you... guess I was just a little eager :whistling:

I promise the WOAM will die a noble death. ;)
No Worries. :cool: If you happen to have another Edmundo, maybe we can trade. :)

I have 30 min to make it to the post office. Let's hope traffic cooperates!

DC: 0103 8555 7497 7984 5212

Cheers!
- C

George.

Is that a Partagas 898 Varnished in the list?

Brian

Why can't I ever get these tracking numbers to work? :angry2:

What's it doing/not doing?

Corey did the "Click and Ship" option - which gives free tracking. The only problem I see with that kind of tracking - it only shows it's been "electronically received" (in other words, Corey printed out the label) - and then it has been delivered. It does not show the various points in between, like you get when you pay extra for the tracking number and put the green sticker on the package.

"Label/Receipt Number: 4209 0272 0385 5574 9572 9305 11

There is no record of this item."

If I drop the trailing 11, I get that tracking is not available for this item.

"Label/Receipt Number: 4209 0272 0385 5574 9572 9305 11

There is no record of this item."

If I drop the trailing 11, I get that tracking is not available for this item.

That's the biggest problem with the USPS (federally-run) system, 'there's no tracking available.' :D I wouldn't worry about it Null! I get that message on just about every priority package I send and then a week later I input the DC and it shows up as 'Delivered.' I'm sure it will show up and I'll let you know when it arrives.

Did it go out Saturday?

The actual tracking number (to SeaDub) is:

0103 8555 7495 7293 0511

Which indicates:

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7495 7293 0511

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on March 17, 2006 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Apparently, it's not yet been delivered...

You can also try to put in that whole long number near the bottom of the label (the "ZIP - e/USPS DELIVERY CONFIRMATION number). That seems to accomplish the same thing...