• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Simple Pass II

The # looks correct.

Most times you will not get any feedback until the package is delivered. On occasion I get this...

Search Results

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7497 8925 8354

Your item was processed and left our SAN DIEGO, CA 92130 facility on March 27, 2006. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

The tracking of this package showed nothing until this morning. There are times when the package has already been delivered but the server updates overnight so you don't see it.

Brian

Why can't I ever get these tracking numbers to work? :angry2:

What's it doing/not doing?

Corey did the "Click and Ship" option - which gives free tracking. The only problem I see with that kind of tracking - it only shows it's been "electronically received" (in other words, Corey printed out the label) - and then it has been delivered. It does not show the various points in between, like you get when you pay extra for the tracking number and put the green sticker on the package.
That is what I did; it is much faster. However, I did drop it off at the PO physically. Sometimes they will scan it in when I drop it off even though I didn't get the green tag. My problem with the green tag is that every time I have used it, the only thing it shows is that the package was dropped off at the post office. It never seems to get updated until it reaches it's destination.

So, just so you know, I did make it to the PO. My end should show up by tomorrow.
Not sure if it's a varnished or unvarnished - but it is DAMN good!!!
I have been wanting to try the 898 for quite some time. George, do you know what year this is from? I know they discontinued the varnished boxes for awhile and just recently started reproducing them. That info might help to determine which it is.

Either way :thumbs: .

Right now I'm in Reno, at Stingers, catching up on a little work and lighting up a PSD4. :cool: Just one of the reasons I like coming here for work. :)

Thanks again George!
- C

The 8-9-8 box code is TDV ABR04 (April '04). Hope it helps, although I suspect with only 2 years of age being Varnished or Unvarnished isn't going to make a whole heck of a lot of difference. I'm told the varnished are phenominal when they sit in the box for 5+ years without the seal being broken..

The 8-9-8 box code is TDV ABR04 (April '04). Hope it helps, although I suspect with only 2 years of age being Varnished or Unvarnished isn't going to make a whole heck of a lot of difference. I'm told the varnished are phenominal when they sit in the box for 5+ years without the seal being broken..

Wow I don’t have a problem aging cigars but I don’t know if I would have it in me to never even break the seal.

I just picked up the box at the PO along with Cory's 'puts.' Got mine done and Cory's done. Everything looks great. Infinity is next and the package should be outta here and on it's way in a couple hours. :D

Edited to say: Thanks George for having me in on my first pass!

Edited again: It's 1pm and the package was just dropped off at the PO and on it's way to Infinity in San Diego! :D

My glove is on ready for the catch.

Brian

Great puts guys! :thumbs: I am definately starting to eye a couple of those. I am getting anxious. :D

Brandon

I just picked up the box at the PO along with Cory's 'puts.' Got mine done and Cory's done. Everything looks great. Infinity is next and the package should be outta here and on it's way in a couple hours. :D

Edited to say: Thanks George for having me in on my first pass!

Edited again: It's 1pm and the package was just dropped off at the PO and on it's way to Infinity in San Diego! :D

Dayum!! That is quick turnaround!!! Thanks for being in the pass!!!

This is going so fast we might have to pass it around again just to make it last. :)

I agree. What a great way to learn...thanks George. I drool a little more everytime I see the updated list!

Nate

Yeah -- it is movin' right along! :thumbs:
George -- did you get my PM about vacation??

I looked over the dates JHawk will be on vacation - we SHOULD be okay - he's pretty far down the list and I don't anticipate him seeing the pass until May, but we'll just have to keep an eye on the date when it's time to send it to Jon...

Hey George and fellow passers...

I just want to clarify my 'put' for the #4 Work of Art Maduro. #38 is an Anejo #50 (not an Anejo #46). Please let me know if this wasn't an appropriate 'put,'... who am I kidding... of course you guys would let me know! :D

Thanks again for letting me in on this one! There's some fantastic sticks moving around in that box!

Got the box 15 minutes ago - looks good, well done George!

Will post P and T before the night is done and send it on tomorrow.

Brian

Four sticks were numbered incorrectly.

I was about to post all the details but it is not necessary. I just
re-numbered them and changed stickers as they should be according to the list.

Take -
39 FFOX Fuente Fuente (Put: Seadub)
40 Montecristo Edmundo ISOM (Put: Seadub)
45 45 GreyCliff Original Presidente (Put: Blue Dragon)

Put -
46 Fuente Opus X Perfecxion #5
47 Montecristo #2 ISOM
48 Padron 1926 Maduro #6

Box will go out tomorrow. Thanks for letting me play George.

Knifeman you are up!

Brian

I hope this makes it to me before I leave on the 10th for Opening Day in STL in the new Busch Stadium. Fingers are crossed. Great selection.

Four sticks were numbered incorrectly.

I was about to post all the details but it is not necessary. I just
re-numbered them and changed stickers as they should be according to the list.

Take -
39 FFOX Fuente Fuente (Put: Seadub)
40 Montecristo Edmundo ISOM (Put: Seadub)
45 45 GreyCliff Original Presidente (Put: Blue Dragon)

Put -
46 Fuente Opus X Perfecxion #5
47 Montecristo #2 ISOM
48 Padron 1926 Maduro #6

Box will go out tomorrow. Thanks for letting me play George.

Knifeman you are up!

Brian

Nice puts/takes Brian!!! :thumbs:

And thanks for taking care of the little numbering SNAFU.