• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Simple Pass II

Bobby - thanks for participating - and thanks for making the necessary corrections to the pass to get it to Dennis!!!

Here are my P/T if I don't here any complaints by noon this baby is taking flight.

Takes:
5 AF Hemingway Work of Art Natural
66 Opus X Perfecion X
73 A/F Rothschild Maduro

Puts:
Avo Maestoso XO
Ashton VSG Enchantment
Padron 64 Exclusivo maduro

Here are my P/T if I don't here any complaints by noon this baby is taking flight.

Takes:
5 AF Hemingway Work of Art Natural
66 Opus X Perfecion X
73 A/F Rothschild Maduro

Puts:
Avo Maestoso XO
Ashton VSG Enchantment
Padron 64 Exclusivo maduro

Very nice p/t's!!!

Hatguy - be sure to include a round trip airline ticket in the pass - Wife is now OK with me going to Vegas - now to find a reasonable airfare - looks like the lowest is about $ 500 :(

Hatguy - be sure to include a round trip airline ticket in the pass - Wife is now OK with me going to Vegas - now to find a reasonable airfare - looks like the lowest is about $ 500 :(

Rob,
Sorry Dude, just M&M's for the kids. Whitman's for the lovely wife and Cigars for you. :D

GG,
Thanks for almost hosting my first pass. :thumbs: I received this pass and the HPB Pass the same day. Oh what fun. I just hope I put the right cigars in the right box :whistling:

Rob,
Sorry Dude, just M&M's for the kids. Whitman's for the lovely wife and Cigars for you. :D

GG,
Thanks for almost hosting my first pass. :thumbs: I received this pass and the HPB Pass the same day. Oh what fun. I just hope I put the right cigars in the right box :whistling:

Thanks for being in the pass, Dennis!!! Hope you enjoyed!!! :thumbs:

Dennis - Received the pass - that was quick - the wife and kids thank-you for the goodies :thumbs:

George I would guess by the master list you meant from this thread - There was not a "written" master list in the box. I did check the contents against the thread ( including THG P/T - all was in order ) - I was just not sure if a written master list may have been misplaced along the way.

Anyway, here are my proposed P/T - I have thick skin, so if I am not offering fair value, JLMK.

Take : # 76 Ashton VSG Enchancement
# 74 RASS

Puts: # 78 '64 Padron Maduro Torpedo
# 79 Don Carlos # 2

If these are OK, I will get the package out tomorrow.

Thanks for having me in the pass - You are very organized, and there were some great choices -

Edited - to only 2 P/T's - George thanks again for including me.

So soon!? I'm not ready...what will I wear?...what if they don't like me? :laugh: Ooooo, so excited. I'll let you know when it arrives and post my P/T's when I get home.

Nate

So soon!? I'm not ready...what will I wear?...what if they don't like me? :laugh: Ooooo, so excited. I'll let you know when it arrives and post my P/T's when I get home.

Nate

The proper way to greet a box pass is in a bathrobe (preferably with the CigarPass logo on the left breast) while grilling steaks - barbeque poker in one hand and a glass of single malt scotch in the other. ;)

Well, I'm not all that high class. How's about my whitey tighties (with superman logos all over them) cooking spaghetti-o's...flyswater in one hand and a schlitz in the other?

Or better yet, in my wife's teddy....ok, I won't go there! :p

Nate

The proper way to greet a box pass is in a bathrobe (preferably with the CigarPass logo on the left breast) while grilling steaks - barbeque poker in one hand and a glass of single malt scotch in the other. ;)

Damm, Iwish you would have said that a week ago. I forgot the scotch. :sign: But us country boys only have beer. :whistling:

Ok, here are my proposed P/T's. If it get's here today it'll go out Monday. If it gets here Monday(my stuff is delivered around 4pm) it will go out Tuesday.

Takes
#29 Quintero Brevas
#75 AVO Maestoso XO
#50 La Aurora 1945 Chruchill

Puts
80. FFOX Double Corona
81. Tatuaje Cojonu 2003
82. Cohiba Lancero 04
83. PLPC 05(the RASS had a crack in the wrapper)

Let me know what you all think.

Nate

edited to add numbers and change 83 due to a sad event.

Ok, here are my proposed P/T's. If it get's here today it'll go out Monday. If it gets here Monday(my stuff is delivered around 4pm) it will go out Tuesday.

Takes
#29 Quintero Brevas
#? AVO Maestoso XO
#50 La Aurora 1945 Chruchill

Puts
FFOX Double Corona
Tatuaje Cojonu 2003
Cohiba Lancero 04
RASS 05

Let me know what you all think.
Nate

:0

You proposed generosity is humbling... :blush:

EDITED TO ADD: Nate - please send this boxpass to HapaLee when you get it. The order was switched a bit because he was out of town.

Thanks!