• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Simple Pass II

Alright, alright it was me. I misplaced it. In all of the excitement and hurry of packing it up I left it out. But now it is winging its way to hoosierguy and should be there today. Sorry guys for being so careless.

Thank you for coming clean, Bobby. :thumbs:

Sorry guys, the Master Inventory list is not on its way to hoosierguy, but to Jhawk. Keep you eyes open JHawk.

Sorry for the confusion.

finally got the box this morning after fighting with the post master,so I will go thur it tonight after work and post P&T's and send it on tommarrow.

Take:#81 Tatuaje Cojonu
Put: #87 Padron 1926 anniversary Pyrimid Maduro

Take:#56 Between the lines
Put: #88 Dimond Crown Churchhill #2

Take:#68 King "B"
Put: #89 Ashton VSG Sorceror

Take:#58 Don Lino Africa Punda Milia
Put: #90 Gurkha Ancient Warrior Emperor

Take:#84 WOAM
Puy: #91 CAO Brazila Anaconda

Let me know if these are ok with you guy's and I'll send it out in the morning.

I'll be waiting for it! :thumbs: I will look over the posted list and start thinking about my puts/takes today.

Wow! This pass is almost done - seems like months
since the box came my way.

Good job George, we are long forgotten and you are still
having to work - thanks again for the pass! :thumbs:

Brian

This was my first pass. I'm kind of sorry being first up, but not overly so. I got some good takes. Well done, George.

I have thought things over and here are my proposed put/takes:

Put #92 -- CAO Criollo Pato
Take #31 -- LGC Wavell

Put #93 -- DCM Toast Across America 2005
Take #87 -- Padron '26 Anniversary Pyrimid Maduro

Put #94 -- Partagas Limited Reserve 1995 Decades #3
Take #89 -- Ashton VSG Sorcerer

As soon as I get the box, if there are no objections to these, I will send it on it's way.

Take #31 -- LGC Wavell

As soon as I get the box, if there are no objections to these, I will send it on it's way.

Very nice!!! :thumbs:

Thanks for playing, Jon...

Take #31 -- LGC Wavell

Very nice!! You guys better send that back to me, I think I need to add another take!! :whistling: :D

Brandon

Sorry guys, the Master Inventory list is not on its way to hoosierguy, but to Jhawk. Keep you eyes open JHawk.

Sorry for the confusion.

The Master List has arrived! I will look it over and make any additions/subtractions that are needed.

wow some amazing looking sticks here, I’m ready when ever you’d like to fire it out JHawk.

Hopefully it will be waiting for me when I get home! If that is the case, I will have it back out tonight or tomorrow AM!!

I picked up the box on my way to work this morning. I will make my puts/takes tonight and send it back out in the morning! :thumbs:

I picked up the box on my way to work this morning. I will make my puts/takes tonight and send it back out in the morning! :thumbs:

The package was mailed out at 9 this morning! Thanks for including me, George! I have really enjoyed my first pass. :thumbs:

Back