• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sit Your Ass Down & HERF Pass

Wouldn't it make more sense to send it from New York to PA and then to Arizona, rather than the other way around?

On the other hand, this thing has been wracking up the Frequent Flier miles.

42575717-987f-b950.jpg

Our friend Don and Chris McCann.

42575717-98c0-f3d2.jpg

From left to right, Charlie (Stogieman), that's it,.........someone had to take the pic. :D

Thanks again Jake, this was fun, we appreciate it brother.

hey guys,
The pass arrived here this morning. I took a full inventory and here's what seems to be up:

MISSING:
#18 Jameson Cigars Churchill
#26 Master Blends 3 Churchill

Also, there is NO hygrometer in there. Did someone misplace it?

All others are accounted for. Could someone have accidentally the sticks and not accounted for it? Other than the extra side bag, there were no extra sticks.

I'll post Takes/Puts after I look up prices.

The h
hey guys,
The pass arrived here this morning. I took a full inventory and here's what seems to be up:

MISSING:
#18 Jameson Cigars Churchill
#26 Master Blends 3 Churchill

Also, there is NO hygrometer in there. Did someone misplace it?

All others are accounted for. Could someone have accidentally the sticks and not accounted for it? Other than the extra side bag, there were no extra sticks.

I'll post Takes/Puts after I look up prices.

As discussed in a previous post there was never a hygrometer. Jake didn't think one was necessary since there were plenty of beads and Boveda packs. I kept one of my hygros in for the 5 or 6 days it was in my possession and it stayed rock solid at 64-65%.

You might want to check with Charlie, I thought he took the master blend, maybe he write the wrong one down.

Charlie says he doesn't know what happened to them so I'm not sure what else I can do. I've double checked and they definetely aren't in the box.

You might want to check with Charlie, I thought he took the master blend, maybe he write the wrong one down.

No, I really don't have a taste for them. Not sure where either of them two sticks are as I took the 4 following sticks: 61. H. Upmann Churchill 98', 54. Jamie Garcia Petite Robusto, 81. La Aurora Preferido Maduro, 76. A.F. Magnum Rosado R44. I looked at the bag I have put the sticks in and I don't have it. Sorry guys, we didn't inventory it at the cigar shop and that's our fault.

No, I really don't have a taste for them. Not sure where either of them two sticks are as I took the 4 following sticks: 61. H. Upmann Churchill 98', 54. Jamie Garcia Petite Robusto, 81. La Aurora Preferido Maduro, 76. A.F. Magnum Rosado R44. I looked at the bag I have put the sticks in and I don't have it. Sorry guys, we didn't inventory it at the cigar shop and that's our fault.

My mistake Charlie, I must be thinking of another cigar.

Thanks for noticing....would it be possible to do a double check with the numbering, both on the forum and in the folder?

We'll just call those two casualties of war...nothing we can do about it now.

Well, there's good news and bad news.

The bad news is I'm retarded and can't count to 100.

The good news is after meeting up with Rx2man and taking inventory for the third time, the two sticks that were missing magically reappeared. So despite my Doctoral studies, I apparently need to go back to 2nd grade to learn how to count.

Now on to the business in order.

Despite it being 110 degrees outside, Rob and I are sitting out in his back porch with Mist sprayers raining down on us and a full blown out fan blowing against us. It actually doesn't feel too bad, more like 80 degrees in a tropical rainforest. We started inside, but quickly got dirty looks from his Serbian Mother-in-Law for smoking inside, so begrudgingly we migrated.

Here is a list of our takes. Hope they're fair and have left some interesting sticks for the next receivers.

Coop the Trade Whore's takes:
T: #27 Oliva Serie V #4 P: Fuente 858 Sungrown
T: #66 Fuente Short Story Maduro P: Perdomo Champagne Noir Epicure
T: #67 Fuente WOAM P: Room 101 808 6/60
T: #68 Fuente Opus X Power Ranger P: Ashton VSG Wizard
T: #71 Padron 2000 Maduro P: Padron 2000 Natural
T: #85 H. Upmann no. 2 P: Partagas Serie P no. 2
T: #94 Padron 40th Anniversary P: God of Fire Carlito Churchill 2008

Rob the badass biker wannabe's trades:
#87 Padron 1926 no. 2 P: Avo La Trompeta
#30 Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Sixty P: Prensado Gran Toro
#80 Opus X Fuente Fuente P La Aurora 100 anos Lancero

Extra puts:
#103 El Triunfador Original Release Lancero
#109 Alec Bradley Select Cabinet Reserve

Brews were consumed. The Devil's Weed was burned, and a good time was had by all. Thanks Jake!

So who's ready for it next?

Looks great guys and seems like you had a lot of fun...

Anyone know the # for child services in AZ... :laugh:

Glad to see this bringing so many brothers together all across the USA!

Well, there's good news.
The good news is after meeting up with Rx2man and taking inventory for the third time, the two sticks that were missing magically reappeared. So despite my Doctoral studies, I apparently need to go back to 2nd grade to learn how to count.

It's good to hear that you found the two missing soldiers Cooper, they may have been out on patrol........ :) :thumbs: :cool: