• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sit Your Ass Down & HERF Pass

Well, there's good news and bad news.

The bad news is I'm retarded and can't count to 100.

The good news is after meeting up with Rx2man and taking inventory for the third time, the two sticks that were missing magically reappeared. So despite my Doctoral studies, I apparently need to go back to 2nd grade to learn how to count.

Now on to the business in order.

Despite it being 110 degrees outside, Rob and I are sitting out in his back porch with Mist sprayers raining down on us and a full blown out fan blowing against us. It actually doesn't feel too bad, more like 80 degrees in a tropical rainforest. We started inside, but quickly got dirty looks from his Serbian Mother-in-Law for smoking inside, so begrudgingly we migrated.

Here is a list of our takes. Hope they're fair and have left some interesting sticks for the next receivers.

Coop the Trade Whore's takes:
T: #27 Oliva Serie V #4 P: Fuente 858 Sungrown
T: #66 Fuente Short Story Maduro P: Perdomo Champagne Noir Epicure
T: #67 Fuente WOAM P: Room 101 808 6/60
T: #68 Fuente Opus X Power Ranger P: Ashton VSG Wizard
T: #71 Padron 2000 Maduro P: Padron 2000 Natural
T: #85 H. Upmann no. 2 P: Partagas Serie P no. 2
T: #94 Padron 40th Anniversary P: God of Fire Carlito Churchill 2008

Rob the badass biker wannabe's trades:
#87 Padron 1926 no. 2 P: Avo La Trompeta
#30 Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Sixty P: Prensado Gran Toro
#80 Opus X Fuente Fuente P La Aurora 100 anos Lancero

Extra puts:
#103 El Triunfador Original Release Lancero
#109 Alec Bradley Select Cabinet Reserve

Brews were consumed. The Devil's Weed was burned, and a good time was had by all. Thanks Jake!

So who's ready for it next?

I'm glad they showed up, I knew we saw that stick. All three of us double checked to make sure we didn't grab it by accident, we were going crazy.

It's here.

gtadropton??? I don't know whether to be crushed or LMAO. I think I'll LMAO.

Okay, the pass will go into the walk-in humidor at the B&M until we can have the herf in a few weeks.

Finally had the herf. Summertime schedules being what they are, there were only two CP BOTL’s in attendance. None of the out-of-towners were able to make it. The herf was held at Leaf Lover’s Tobacconist, which is the B&M owned by Raodwarior. The degenerates in the picture include Raodwarior, several of the shop regulars, and me. These are most my local cigar family members.

The herf was held during North East’s Annual Cherry Festival. Our little corner of northwest PA is known for growing both grapes and cherries. The annual wine festival is held in the Fall. A fair with the usual gaming stands, Bingo tent, food vendors and rides was set up a couple of blocks away from the shop. During the herf the main streets were shut down as the Fireman’s Parade wound through town. For almost three hours, the flashing lights and wailing sirens from the units of the regions fire companies filled the town. It was very impressive and made a nice backdrop to the afternoon.

gtadroptop
Takes

59 – JC Newman El Baton
77 - My Father Le Bijou 1922
78 – Estabarr Carreras 187 Toro
95 – Illusione MJ 12
99 – Room 101
102 – Perdomo Champagne Noir

Puts
Drew Estate MUWAT
Oliva V Double Robusto Tube
Rockafeller Double Toro Habano
Crossfire Toro Habano
La Flor Double Ligero Chisel Maduro
Lou Rodriguez Toro Reserva

Raodwarior
Takes

1 – 5 Vegas Serie ‘A’ Apex
44 – Kristoff Maduro Robusto
82 – Shark
93 – Jamie Garcia LE
96 – My Father LE
104 – AVO La Trampeta
106 – Prensado Gran Toro
109 – Alec Bradley SCR

Puts
Alec Bradley Tempus Medius 6
Crossfire Connecticut Churchill
La Flor Double Ligero Lancero
Panacea 560 Lancaster
Lou Rodriguez 2010 Limited Edition
Lou Rodriguez Habana
Panacea Robusto Maduro
Torano Master BFC
La Flor Ligero Oscuro L-500
Padron 1964 Maduro Exclusivo

gallery_6688_811_1097598.jpg

Left to right - John (gtadroptop), Chris (Raodwarior), Dave with Chief Woody (they're very close), Mike, and George. Future CPer's hopefully.

Very good work John and Chris and great group pic! I hope your buuys join up on CP.

Paul

A good time was had by all. Still spending time disinfecting the store but you will have that with this group. Now if I could only get those other 3 computer literate they could join :)

I'm a Polamalu fan myself.

The pass landed in Houston today...so I'll try and get something together with the hometown guys soon.

My Secret Santa gifted that jersey to me this past Christmas. I had to wear it at the HERF.

Thanks again, Santa!!!

Jake, The dynamic duo leave for school in the upcoming week and I was wondering if you had the time to sit down and complete the last leg of this pass? We were discussing it yesterday over a stick and I believe everyone is down to meet up at your place. I know you've been busy at work so just let me know.

Monday is a go on my end as well.

edit* Can't do Monday, but I'm free the rest of the week.

That's unfortunate...Monday is the only day that works for me. Y'all have fun at the herf and I will try to see y'all when I get back for Christmas break.

Jake, Saurabh and I met up to finish off this Pass. As such, here is the evidence.

Big Jake - Two things to note. That is his standard drinking shirt and his sleeves are still down. I think that's an '06 Monte.
med_gallery_13160_1467_494399.jpg

Me, Michael/Audi_kraut - not stoned.. just asian. What's really missing is some Golden Tee.
med_gallery_13160_1467_99920.jpg

And I finally had an opportunity to smoke one of these thanks to Jake.
med_gallery_13160_1467_20400.jpg

Saurabh wasn't around when the camera was out, but his day will come. The Houston numbers have dwindled considerably since Mike, Austin and James have left us, but hopefully we'll be able to still get together. So I suppose this pass is complete once Jake gets the P/Ts updated.

I'm can't believe this was still going around, wow, good times, did you guys grab a bit to eat?

Maybe a golf herf pass should be considered, get together, play golf, smoke some stogies out of the pass, and replace 'em after!