• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Six months at CP

investandprosper

So, I'm just coming up at six months on CigarPass, and thought it would be funny to show what a short time here can do to a person :laugh:

Here's a picture of my desktop humi, after my very first purchase of cigars arrived:

top.jpg

I wish I had the picture of my first ISOM arrival, but I can't seem to find it. Here's a picture of my Vinotemp now, I just put some frosted film on the glass for privacy (inside and out, 1/4" border on the outside), and put a child safety lock on it to keep the kids out :laugh: Don't mind the hygro readings, I just switched it back on and filled it up after finishing with the glass.

vino1.jpg

vino2.jpg

I have ten boxes crammed in there, with another 50 or so singles in the top tray, all CCs. My desktop now houses my NCs, along with a healthy stash of ISOM petit coronas and minutos. Oh, what a slippery slope it is! I love you CP :thumbs:

Not seeing the vinotemp picture. Waiting in anticipation :cool:

Hah! I'll have no problem defeating that childproof lock!

:D

Looks like you need to free up some space. Feel free to send a box my way for safe keeping. :whistling: :sign:

And I hear ya! I started with a 50 ct. desktop, shortly thereafter moved to a 150ct, and most recently my coolerdor in my basement! I'm currently using all 3! :laugh:

Congrats on 6 months John. Time to get more storage space as this is only the beginning.

Hmmm...HU no.2 and Sir Winnies...you've developed excellent taste in 6 months.

<chanting> Staebell, Staebell, Staebell :laugh:

Very nice Vino John, I like the frosted glass tint on it, looks like you have a meticulous side about you. Shows you care about things you own.

Dave

Very nice.

Congrats on the 6 months,you have some great cigars there.

Nice touch with the frosted glass, I have never seen that before.

Congrats on the semi-anniversary!

Thanks everyone, my gratitude goes out to this fine forum. Can't wait to post my one year contest :thumbs:

Nice setup John, definitely looks like you are on your way. As Jake said though, next step is a cabinet as we have all walked down the same path you're on right now...... :D :thumbs: :p

I second the cabinet! You'll be getting one of those next. I never went the vino route. I went straight from a 30 count to a 90 qt cooler straight to a large cabinet! Good luck! :sign:

Very cool! Love the frosted glass. :)

how big is that Vinotemp? I'm eyeballing a 38 bottle from Cost Co. for 199.99