• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Skateboarding....

grabbing my board and y 5th generation copy of plastic surgery disasters

DK Rocks!! I just added them to my iTunes along with the Circle Jerks, and D.R.I.

Tim

Haha, great thread! I started with a T&C and ended with an Alva Fred Smith punk size (with some others in between). I still have them both in the garage. Man, the 80's were great.

For those of you that know how to use Newsgroups, check out alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.punk. In the past few weeks I've downloaded multiple DK albums, Agent Orange, a crapload of Black Flag, Circle Jerks, DRI, Husker Du, Buzzcocks, Minor Threat and a bunch of Suicidal Tendencies. You'll need to download all of the available headers as some of these were posted back in March. Awesome tracks!

Well well. I have not been here in awhile .I am one of two slalom skateboarders in Minneapolis Mn.This is a different kind of skateboarding.Head to head racing timed.Very high tech maybe about 1000 people doing it worldwide.I could go on.But me on the right
58 in april. Dave

Whats all this crap about boards with names? Designer boards? You sissys!

My first board was cut in shop class and fiberglassed over in my neighbors garage. Pointed at the front and V shaped wings on the back. I had the first set of urathane wheels in our neighborhood. You youngsters don't know how easy you have it with the advancements made.

Youngsters? Watch it bud ,58 in April,and skate faster en hell. Love Dave

Haha, great thread! I started with a T&C and ended with an Alva Fred Smith punk size (with some others in between). I still have them both in the garage. Man, the 80's were great.

For those of you that know how to use Newsgroups, check out alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.punk. In the past few weeks I've downloaded multiple DK albums, Agent Orange, a crapload of Black Flag, Circle Jerks, DRI, Husker Du, Buzzcocks, Minor Threat and a bunch of Suicidal Tendencies. You'll need to download all of the available headers as some of these were posted back in March. Awesome tracks!

Does this have to be done with outlook? I am not newsgroup savvy, but dang it I want Crossover by DRI....

Whats all this crap about boards with names? Designer boards? You sissys!

My first board was cut in shop class and fiberglassed over in my neighbors garage. Pointed at the front and V shaped wings on the back. I had the first set of urathane wheels in our neighborhood. You youngsters don't know how easy you have it with the advancements made.

Well, I remember my old man having the one he screwed steel skate wheels to the bottom of a 2x4.. so there you old fart....

My first board was a Vision Psycho Stick... It got ran over by my best friends mom. :(

hahah, I remember that board!

Powell Peralta, Steve Cabalero here! hahahaha
Aw crap...Steve Cabalero. I hated that guy. I hated that guy before I really got into skating because I saw him at a show when he was in Faction and he spit on my friend...what a dink.

So here's pix of the first board I had and the last board I rode...
Pro Class 23" Hot Dogger
Vision 48" stonerboard

1stnlast.jpg

last.jpg

Aw crap...Steve Cabalero. I hated that guy. I hated that guy before I really got into skating because I saw him at a show when he was in Faction and he spit on my friend...what a dink.

That's punk rock... if you didn't get spit on by somebody in a hardcore band, you weren't really hardcore. You obviously never attended a GG Allin show. :laugh:

Here ya go I did miss a couple.

Man, to hell with all these other skateboarding has-beens. The guy nearest the white van is CP's very own Davela. He's the one who doesn't moan at the end like Vanessa Williams. He whoops this dude's ass, and I'm telling you, he's like 80 some years old. Legend.

GG...yeah I went to ONE of his shows. well...at least went into one of his shows. After watching him dig in his arse for confetti I left.

holy ceerap..was looking at some old school skateboard stuff on ebay. Some of those boards are going for sick cash.