• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Small Smokes

I would add Illusione rothchilde to the list. Excellent little cigar for about $4.

I love the Undercrown Corona Viva!

Totally different profile than the rest of the Undercrown line and at $5 or less per stick you cant beat it.

engspot said:
I would add Illusione rothchilde to the list. Excellent little cigar for about $4.

If you can find em! No luck here.

I've always enjoyed  a Juan Lopez Patricia. Sadly they have been discontinued, at least that's what I've been told. Glad I have a few left but wish I would have stocked up on more of em.

I noticed the Room 101 Daruma Papi Choio was not mentioned. I am not a big fan of Room 101 but these little guys are an outstanding smoke if you can find them. 

Busted out the cab of Tat Bombazo's tonight.  Took some pics, about to head out with one for a test run.  Let me smoke another couple, I'll post a review over the weekend.

I ain't even going to mention when or where they are from, because it's sure to piss someone off.  Do your own research..... :p

Just like to jump in here and say the I agree with the time issue, BBS, but would also add in weather as a factor. Sometimes it's just too damn cold to be outside for 2 hours lol. Usually I go for just about anything from the Nub line, AF chateau fuente, AF short story or SLR series G rothschilde.

There are others that I have tried and truly enjoyed but I don't recall all the names. I actually got a package once of a bunch of short petites, the really small ring gauge ones, cc I think, and I enjoyed the heck out of them until they were gone.

MrAnderson41 said:
I just bought a box of DPG Blue Preferidos to fill this need in my humidor.
This might be the best stick in the Blue line.  Wish they came in boxes of 20 or 25 and were easier to find.

I believe they're out of production.  My B&M had a couple boxes sitting around so I said what the hell and bought one.