• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

smellysell

ndp

The sweet, sweet stench of sweet, sweet stout. Justin, amazingly done. You are correct, what you sent me is better than anything out of anyone's cigar collection. I am left speechless.

Thanks again,
Nate

Nice play Justin!.....Guess what? I managed to find your addy lying around. :whistling:

Well done guys....Always like to see some one doing some home work

:blush:

Looks like I need to pay more attention what boxes I'm putting my labels on!

Glad you seem excited anyway Nate.

Was not Nate :whistling:........................UPS shipping Log gave you up. :laugh:

Was not Nate :whistling:........................UPS shipping Log gave you up. :laugh:

Nah that's not what I meant. Nate got a bomb that was meant for Jonas, and Jonas got a trade the was supposed to go to Nate!

BTW, just got a box from Nate. Blind FIVER? Way over the top. Much appreciated. Now I need to figure out how to procede from here?

edit: Accidental smiley

Nah that's not what I meant. Nate got a bomb that was meant for Jonas, and Jonas got a trade the was supposed to go to Nate!

BTW, just got a box from Nate. Blind FIVER? Way over the top. Much appreciated. Now I need to figure out how to procede from here?

edit: Accidental smiley
:laugh: :laugh: Nicely played Justin. No worries, Nate and I are working on a trade that should satisfy us both. You da man boyeeeeeeeeee!

Everyone will be happy, like shit your pants happy, when this is done. Jonas I will get your package out tomorrow. No worries Justin.

Nate

Nate the package meant for you is on the way, and Justin from what I understand Nate is sending me a package that will risk blowing up my newly poured patio in just a few days. Thanks man!

While on the subject I gotta give props to cody5thou and dartplayer1 who decided to bust me up good today. Guys - one of the first lessons I learned on this board is that the *CCK is a bitch that moves swiftly :whistling: . Thanks guys!

*Cosmic Cigar Karma