• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoke D's

The unfinished stick is one of the ones I put in. I can't find much info on them either, my local shop just got them in. I will pm you what details I have, but I have sent a couple of them out for taste tests and I don't want to give anything away! :thumbs:

Brandon

Sorry for the late post haha!

T-Mag 46
P-RASS

T-#27 DCM #3
P-Tat. Grand Cojunu

T-Hemingway Classic
P-Perdomo Cabinet Series Cuban Cafe

Guesses:
Avo Domaine 50
Rocky Patel Edge A
La Gloria Cubana Regalias Perfecto Maduro

There you go. I'm out of town and wont be back until Monday and I'll come up to Outlaw on Tuesday!

There you go Dirick i guess im just lysdexic.

Sorry for the late post haha!

T-Mag 46
P-RASS

T-#27 DCM #3
P-Tat. Grand Cojunu

T-Hemingway Classic
P-Perdomo Cabinet Series Cuban Cafe

Guesses:
Avo Domaine 50
Rocky Patel Edge A
La Gloria Cubana Regalias Perfecto Maduro

There you go. I'm out of town and wont be back until Monday and I'll come up to Outlaw on Tuesday!

There you go Dirick i guess im just lysdexic.

Well it looks like we have our only winner.
It was the La Gloria. Drew I'll have something for you when you make your plays.

So Dirick, since many of us picked the Sopranos Boss and that obviously wasn't it - is this one that you like and would say is worth the price tag? Reason I ask is that I've been wanting to try it, but at the same time, I find myself being very skeptical because of the price, the branding (probably makes the cigar cost more than what it's worth), and I'm not that crazy about most of the CAO line.

I was kind of wondering the same thing. I see these things at Outlaw constantly and I really wnat to try except I don't want to fork out the cash. So please let us know.

The Soprano is a decent cigar. I'd say its a little over priced for what it is right now.

I'd say get a couple of the asssociates (robusto) $11 ones and smoke one and rest one for awhile. They are good I just think it was rushed to market. I'd say by the time they release the DVD box set of the last season these should be prime.

Now to wind down this pass.
Thanks to all of you who contributed to the host bag, very nice :D Congratulations to Drew on the contest.

Thanks to all of you who played. This went much faster and smoother than I ever imagined. You're all a great bunch of guys. That being said now that I have all these fine cigars to smoke I'll start collecting for a new pass. I have all summer and the RTDA to wait through so I think this fall when the weather turns cool I'll start another pass that all of you will be welcome to join.

Thanks again for having me in the pass! I thought for sure the Cuesta was the cigar...The only word I use to describe them are; SOUR! :laugh:

Hey that's my favorite one :(
Oh well I know YOU wont be my competition next year when I get a box of these bad boys.

.....Boris 11, very clever........

Thanks for the pass D! IT was a lot of fun! I am stoked about getting to try some new sticks, especially the Factory press LFD. Thanks everyone who contributed and help make it run smoothly. :thumbs:

Brandon

Well the Maryville Mafia came by the Outlaw today, all is finished in this here pass.

So its off to completed passes, forever logged for posterity.

Thanks again guys, it was a real blast. :thumbs:

Thank you Dirick. I enjoyed yet another Outlaw pass and yet another pass, it was just sweet sweet sorrow that I WON. HAHA

The Soprano is a decent cigar. I'd say its a little over priced for what it is right now.

I have had a couple of the Soldiers, and I've liked them. A bit pricy for a CAO, but a good smoke too. Don't know if I would have tried them if I didn't like the show. Give them a shot, they're CAO, and I've never had a bad CAO.

Thanks for the pass and contest, it was a lot of fun.