• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoke D's

Brandon, my puts are on their way!

0103 8555 7497 5857 2160

Well I missed the package today and they did not leave it so I will go by the PO first thing in the morning and pick it up. I will go through and post p/t and let them rest in the cooler until I get gonz's puts. THen this package will head to illinois. :thumbs:

Brandon

Well, I'm off to KC in about an hour and will be back on Sunday. It sounds like the pass won't reach me until probably Monday (maybe Saturday). I'll touch base with ya' guys when I return...

Hoja your estimates on prices were spot on. Post your puts/takes.

And in response to orangeman, well, I'll just tell you in person at the Padron event tomorrow. :thumbs:

Alright guys I am sure you have been waiting for this. :thumbs: I got the box this morning and Gonz's smokes this evening, thanks bud :love: and this BP will go out upon approval of my p/t. Let me know if you want me to fix something, I am not a pro on prices. Thanks for letting me be involved guys!

Takes:
# 9 LFD Factory Press
#38 Tatuaje Regios
#12 Don Pepin Garcia
#29 Anejo 50
#37 Torano Tribute

Puts:
52. Padron 26 #2 Maddie :love:
53. La Aurora Desde 1903 preferido
54. A. Fuente Hemingway classic
55. Ashton VSG Robusto
56. A. Fuente Don Carlos Robusto

Gonz your smokes will go out tomorrow! Give me the ok and this should be arriving in Illinois on Monday! :thumbs:

Brandon

oh yeah my guesses

CAO Soprano
Edge A
King B

Thanks for the contest!

Brandon

Heya Brandon,

Plays look great, except there might be a teenie weenie problem with the Anejo for VSG trade. Price wise they match up a little but Anejos are definitely harder to come by than the Ashtons.

This is all IMHO of course, and our host has the last word :)

Enjoy that LFD Factory Press...it's a doozie :D

:sign:

Alright guys I am sure you have been waiting for this. :thumbs: I got the box this morning and Gonz's smokes this evening, thanks bud :love: and this BP will go out upon approval of my p/t. Let me know if you want me to fix something, I am not a pro on prices. Thanks for letting me be involved guys!

Takes:
# 9 LFD Factory Press
#38 Tatuaje Regios
#12 Don Pepin Garcia
#29 Anejo 50
#37 Torano Tribute

Puts:
52. Padron 26 #2 Maddie :love:
53. La Aurora Desde 1903 preferido
54. A. Fuente Hemingway classic
55. Ashton VSG Robusto
56. A. Fuente Don Carlos Robusto

Gonz your smokes will go out tomorrow! Give me the ok and this should be arriving in Illinois on Monday! :thumbs:

Brandon

Approved!!!
I am of the mindset that rarity is over-rated. This is about the sharing.
I didnt start the pass to "pad" my humidor with rare sticks I started it to share the wealth. Dollar amounts are equal and honestly i can get anejos,
that factory press they dont even make anymore!!!! Enjoy the smokes Hoja and pay a visit to your local post office on Monday!

Well put OutlawD! I know the Anejo is a little rarer so I tried to get something a tad more expensive. I know he VSG is about a buck more. I try to keep the smokes as close as possible to price. I don't like it when people put in 15 dollar sticks for 8 dollar sticks. Anyway, enough of that lets get this thing on the road. I can't wait to try the smokes. Thanks guys! This is going out today, so it should be there monday!

heads up orangeman!

Brandon

Well fellas I hope all of you are having fun with padron, but the smokes won't go out until monday. :( I just moved, and the post office here doesn't have the automatic Postage machine like the PO where I moved from so you have to go to a postal worker to send priority. :angry: Anyway, the smokes will go back in the cooler and go out monday morning.

Brandon

No problem we all sat and chilled with Jorge today...so i hope you ahve fun with that PO.

Yeah I have liked every lfd I have had so far so I couldn't pass it up! It looks TASTY!! Don't worry, I will make sure the bed is ready before I smoke it! :sign:

Brandon

Well I just dropped off the BP and Gonz's takes this morning. Both should arrive Wednesday! Thanks a lot D for letting me in on this pass. I appreciate it, and had fun. Take care guys!

Brandon

BP - 0305 2200 0001 1123 2561

Gonz - 0305 2200 0001 1123 2578

Very good. Orangeman lets have those puts/takes.

You Mafia types keep your eyes on this. When Nick's done this is coming back to the Outlaw. Boomerman you are first and you must POST your puts and takes before coming to the Outlaw to actually partake. Drew that goes for you too. Dont worry I wont let Brad get at you with his knife :whistling:

Just to recap, Orangeman send that box back to the Outlaw.
Boomer and Drew, get ready to play.

I gotcha, Dirick - the box will be sent back to the Outlaw. I'll get to my P&T's when I get home later this evening so I can sift through the 'ole humi to see what would make good puts. ;)

Sounds good I'll alert numbnuts so he knows! I'll hopefully see you boys soon to partake and take my prize!

Here are my P&T's as soon as the pass arrives:

T: Ashton VSG Robusto
P: Hemingway Classic Maduro

T: CAO Criollo Pato
P: Partagas Cifuentes Octubre

T: Hemingway Classic
P: Montecristo White Court