• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoke in the house?

Toaster

Puff Puff Pass v2.0 2004
Do you guy's smoke in the house?

I do- but I'm starting to NOT DO IT anymore. I have 2 HUGE purifiers I bought just because I stay home alot, and wanted to smoke in the house, but I find the smell lingers tooo long. In the summer (or on nice days in the texas winters) I can open the door or window- and that goes a LOONG way to clear the odor, but when its cold- I just tend to NOT smoke in the house.

:thumbs: Toaster

I last did at a poker party at my house with 5 other guys 3 years ago. I haven't been able to since! Wife put a stop to it.

The good news: we hope to have a new house in <2 years and I get my own den with smoking allowed! I just have to have an exhaust fan installed. That will be a post someday - "What type of exhaust fan should I get?"

I don't, because I have a small apartment, and smoke in here would linger forever.

ALostTexan

At my house, HELL NO!!!

Now at my buddies house..................................................................... :0 :lookup:

:sign:

Yep, in the finished basement when we play cards, like this Friday @ 8:00.

You're all invited, set back, no poker!! ;)

I have two air purifiers that don't work so well :(

I need to look into some kind of exhaust fan, Emo was a big help on this subject in some other posts :thumbs:

But, of course! Six months after my ex-wife and I split up, it suddenly dawned on me while sitting in my family room: the $%&#* is gone! :D I've been lighting up ever since. :p

I'm one of the lucky ones, SHE allows me to smoke indoors as long as I stay in office with window open & fan on. Except for thursday then I can do any damn thing I want .......................... till she gets home lol :love:

I live alone and allow myself one cigar indoors per day. Between running the bathroom exhaust fan with the door open and the sharper image dohicky I don't smell the cigar after a couple of hours.

You have got to be kidding. My wife won't even let me smoke in the attached garage. I have to go to an outside, metal shed about 30 yards from the house. I have wired it up with a light and heater as well as a few folding chairs and end table. I dream about smoking in the house!!!!!

BACCHUS said:
But, of course! Six months after my ex-wife and I split up, it suddenly dawned on me while sitting in my family room: the $%&#* is gone! :D I've been lighting up ever since. :p
ROTFLMAO!!!! :sign:

I smoke in the attached garage. The furnace has a vent in there to keep it warm and I wired it for cable tv. Now If I could just get rid of some junk to make more room. :p

back at home my mother (who is allergic), would kill me

in the dorm my suitemates (one of them is a tight-a$$, but cool), would kill me

therefore I love clubs, the cigar store, and my friend's house in the cities.

No smoking in the house. I did a few times but the stench was just too nasty. Besides, if I smoke in my house I'll smoke way more then I ultimately want to. It's a nice deterrent to excess :D

DUDE, there are times I'm not allowed in my house after smoking, let alone smoking in the house. :p Wife is giving in though. She now told me I could smoke in the house. But the fire dept. would find me with a cigar in my mouth and my b#$$* nailed to the floor :0 I have become really fond of smoking outside ;)

Not in the house, my decision, but on the screened in lanai (that's a screened porch to you northerners :p ) HELL YES.

That's where the heated spa resides.

I smoke in the house. What smell? You only notice it if you leave the house and come back to it.

Only on Saturday nights when we have our friends over for some drinks and MY cigars. Other than that I am in the garage, upside of it is that I have a nice TV and a satellite receiver to keep me company! :)

Use to but now that I have kids I keep the smoking a secret

JOE.M. said:
Only on Saturday nights when we have our friends over for some drinks and MY cigars. Other than that I am in the garage, upside of it is that I have a nice TV and a satellite receiver to keep me company! :)
Its funny how that works isn't it Joe? I have some friends who like to smoke cigars- NEVER BUY THEM- just to smoke mine.

And recently, with my resurged interest in fine smoking- and lots of isoms floating about- these guy's who couldn't tell you the difference between a mild conn. shade wrapper and an oscuro wrapper, want to smoke my cubans. :p

That's why I keep a tuper'dor filled with stuff I personally don't smoke... "Sure Tony- grab whatever you like out of that clear box over there" ;) :thumbs: