• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoke Magazine

cigarsarge

BOHICA
Here's your chance to see a real pro rate cigars. :sign: Back in September 2003 I won a contest that gave me a chance to rate cigars in Smoke Magazine. They sent me seventeen samples for a total of fifty four cigars. I'm in the new Winter issue and will be in the Spring issue also. Thanks to Mark Bernardo for giving me a chance. If you're interested I'm the panelist in the Cohiba t-shirt. My reviews are not as good as most on this board but a few of them made sense. :D

Cool. Which issue are you in? ie, what is the current issue? March or April?

I've never found a SMOKE MAGAZINE to buy- Only Cigar Aficianado

My shop gets Smoke, I'll be sure to pick one up real soon!!

Congratulations :thumbs: :thumbs:

Let us know how much they "edited" your reviews.

They embelished the reviews to a small degree. My exact words were not used all the time but it was very close with one exception. I fairly slammed one I did not feel was worthy of a good review.They glossed over my review of that cigar somewhat but the essence of what I said was there. I guess they have to in order to keep the ad money going. Overall I was treated very well by the magazine. Would love to do it again but guest raters are only given two chances to rate.

Bobbyson1a said:
Congratulations Bro can i have your Autograph. :)
Hey now there's an idea- You should autograph cigars and send one to everyone who contributed to this thread :thumbs: ;)