• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoke That Cigar Day!

Sweeeeet. An excuse to fire up one of my sharks (only real special sticks i have left except for the box of woams that im not touching for awhile). Thanks for this.

Smoke That Cigar Day on the 5th? Did somebody say herf at Mahogs on the 6th to make a weekend of it???? :whistling:

I gurantee the walls and furniture at mahogany will be subjected to the best smoke that has ever been airbone there. June 5th will never be the same again.

Remind me a week ahead of time.

BTW, Father's Day is in the following week or two, so
there should be some special Fuentes available on 6/5.

Does anyone really need an excuse to enjoy a smoke?
At least the weather will be warmer on June 5.

Carp, Mahogany sounds good!

Chemyst :cool:

As a Texas teacher, June 5th is the first full day of my summer break.

I have a feeling that GOF Carlito churchill's heading for its funeral pyre about then! :D

~Boar

I like it. I have a couple cigars in mind for that day.

I'm in I do not know what state I will be in "physically as well as mentally" :whistling: But I know I will be having a Jose Seijas' Signature "TORO" that I bought when they were 1st released in 2005 around my neck of the woods. I was only able to buy 6 "store limit" and have only 2 left after I enjoy one on the 5th. I was able to buy a box last year but I am aging them as they are getting harder to find and they ain't cheap. I have been looking for the wright time to smoke one again and the Smoke That Cigar Day seems like the right time. I hope I can wait!! :cool:

I am definitely partaking in this. However, I will not be able to take the whole day off, but half a day is still enough :thumbs:

BTW, I am a Philly noob. I definitely plan on joining folks at Mahogany (both days), but only if the weather is bad. Anybody care to make "fair weather" plans for something outside (again, for both days)?

So, I am here in Brussels, should I smoke mine on the 6th, so I can be in line with you guys.

Tim

I'm in. It's gonna be fun choosing which cigar to burn! :laugh:
I think I'll start the day with a Padron and end it with Don Pepin if that helps narrow it down.