• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoke That Cigar Day!

I think that I will pull out one of my Opus X's that I have been saving and smoke it today. I aquired a few last year and have yet to smoke one.

Any other Philly botls going to be around at 6pm that want to meet at mahogs?

Enjoying the beautiful weather here in Chicago burning a Liga Privada No. 9 Belicoso. Hope everyone enjoys something nice today!

Man you picked a winner of a day!

Cold damp and dreary :blush:

David, it was a good idea though :thumbs:

It is actually pretty damp, dreary and rainy here as well =\ I might still try to sneak out for a cigar, its been a long week.

Man you picked a winner of a day!

Cold damp and dreary :blush:

David, it was a good idea though :thumbs:

Yea I know anthony, but who would have thought 3 months ago :). I'm looking forward to relaxing over a nice smoke though. We need to schedule a round of golf with the other fellas. I will be sure to bring a couple extra dozen golf balls for you so you can still play after the 3rd hole :) :).

I read your post earlier this week and decided to smoke a CAO Sopranos Boss...it was awesome. Great idea!

I'm heading out to the front walkway of my building to sit, watch the rain and smoke a FFOX PL. :)

I'm hoping the weather report is right, and the rain ends around midnight. If that's the case, I'll be having mine tonight at the other job.

Met up with bankerjoe at mahogs for a smoke. He is a great guy and a great addition to the community. Also, which is even better is the fact that he is a big craft beer guy who knows all about dark lord and Russian River!

I sparked a cohiba sublime that needed an occasion like today to be put to the flame. The cohiba was a generous gift from my buddy Justin (smellysell), who granted my one and only wish in the wish PIF a few months back. Thanks again Justin. I really appreciated it. I finished the last inch of the smoke as I literally ran back to my apartment to pack in less than 2 minutes in order to catch the bus to NYC. I totally lost track of time!

Just finished an Anejo #55 generously gifted by Lee (dulaney22). It was celebration for landing a new job. What a wonderful smoke. I smoked one of these a few years ago and this was even better than I remember. It was creamy sweet Fuente maduro goodness.

Mmmmmm . . . GOF Carlito churchill. And Aberlour a'bunadh on the rocks. What a wonderful way to spend an evening!

It was everything I hoped it would be. Damn, what a cigar!

~Boar

Met up with bankerjoe at mahogs for a smoke. He is a great guy and a great addition to the community. Also, which is even better is the fact that he is a big craft beer guy who knows all about dark lord and Russian River!

Met up with Carps at Mahogany last night. As mentioned, I am really into craft beer. Anyway, Carps is also a great guy, and was very welcoming (I am a newbie; even gave me a gift, a little Montecristo which will probably be perfect for this afternoon; thank you).

I will try to be there again today/tonight if anyone is interested (someone mentioned earlier in this thread a desire to meet).

Due to the inclement weather I am smoking my stick now...
A Monte EL from 2001.
It's a nice one indeed!
Pairs nicely with iTunes and black coffee by the pool!

-Rob

Was there anyone else that used this day to make up for all the excuses of not lighting a specific cigar?