• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoked Arganese?

Nope but a buddy gave me one the other day. Maybe I'll like it up tonight. Don't know much about the brand.

No, it's actually been a while. Keep meaning to try the new lines. Are those new "Cugine" made by Arganese?

All the time Gene. I gave one to my accountant. I'll have to see if he smoked it yet.

I have the barber pole sitting in my humi.

ML3's once I saw others interest...I got a box. And CL3's just arrived yesterday. I give them to my friends to try and always get the same response..."That was Good!" Great cigars...period. For the price...even better. :thumbs:

ML3's once I saw others interest...I got a box. And CL3's just arrived yesterday. I give them to my friends to try and always get the same response..."That was Good!" Great cigars...period. For the price...even better. :thumbs:

Yup yup! Had one and it was defintially a good/fun smoke!

I had a CL3 recently and enjoyed it. Will have to get a few more of the lines to give them a shot.

Almost all my box of Presidentes is gone. I reckon I'll go for something else. Might see you in Denver soon.

Unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity to try one yet. However, with all the praise Arganese has received, I definitely want to give them a go.

Hey Sandy, Matter of fact I had on tonight - Maduro Chairman Figurado - tasty. :thumbs:

Big fan of the ML3...excellent cigar. I have a CL3 and a Barber Pole in my humi I need to try.

No, it's actually been a while. Keep meaning to try the new lines. Are those new "Cugine" made by Arganese?

Partly, MadMonk, as Gene paired up with Joseph R. Gannascoli of the Sopranos hit show. LINKY

I love the Connecticut wrapper a little more than the maduro for breakfast as I went through a bundle already. In my Internet search, only Famous or Cbid has them, but maybe the other vendors here on CP may be able to acquire some. They remind me of Devil's Weed, but with a little easier draw.

I smoked an ML3 last night and loved it. I probably wouldn't have tried this cigar if it weren't for Niko including it in his newbie sampler. Good lookin out Niko!

edited for spelling

I thought whoever is using this account might actually take an interest here. Guess I was mistaken.

I thought whoever is using this account might actually take an interest here. Guess I was mistaken.

You've piqued MY interest, for whatever that's worth..

:whistling:

Well, you actually read and take interest in CP, Humberto. That leads to more respect for Famous. What we have here is rattling the cans to get us to look in his direction. Respect lost. Make sense?

You've piqued MY interest, for whatever that's worth..

:whistling:

Well, you actually read and take interest in CP, Humberto. That leads to more respect for Famous. What we have here is rattling the cans to get us to look in his direction. Respect lost. Make sense?
In their defense, it looks like several people share the 'Arganese Cigars' CP account and are posting somewhat at random. What the original intent and expected outcome was of this thread is anybody's guess. I suppose you can take that up with the poster, if they are willing or know how to respond.

The reason I piped in is because we (Famous) are a big supporter of the brand and, naturally, like to hear what people are saying about it. So far, so good.