• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoked My First Opus X

moki said:
TBaGZ said:
I need to try another. unfortuanetly I was not able to finish my first Opus. I tried smoking it after having a 26' Padron and not having anything to eat before hand.  :(
[snapback]204633[/snapback]​

::cough:: pussy ::cough::

;)
[snapback]204651[/snapback]​

:0

;)

bchem said:
i smoked my first AF 8-5-8 this weekend, then got some great news from my fiance about her job so lit up an opusX reserve d'chateau....what a great smoke! so dissappointing to smoke that and then revert to my other cigars for the rest of the weekend. I should remember to always try to make that my last smoke of the weekend so that I'm not so disappointed with the other cigars I usually smoke that are normally pretty good, but unfortunately pale in comparison to the opus.

[snapback]204501[/snapback]​

i know exactly how you feel. i haven't tried that many brands, but i was hooked on opus after my first. now i can't seem to want to get anything but a fuente fuente opus x. but i'll go with a don carlos if i want something a little milder rather than the full flavored punch that the opus x offers up.

i also consider myself lucky that my local tobacconist pretty much never runs out of stock of any opus for more than a couple days. it's a good thing he has a four stick limit so all his customers can enjoy the masterpiece that is opus.

So the Opus is really all that? I guess I better look up the number for the local plasma donation center...

:D

Whooops, double tap. It's from the loss of plasma...er...too much red stripe.

Bohemian Red said:
So the Opus is really all that? I guess I better look up the number for the local plasma donation center...

:D
[snapback]205300[/snapback]​

OOOH...double poster! Bad noobie :0 .

-Fetter

I rode my motorcycle all the way out to Century City to check out this local shop this guy told us about. Very cool place. I did buy some Opus while there. The guy was real nice and they had a huge selection. It was a little building that had been turned into a humidor. So it was a pretty nice size humidor. If you are ever in the area it would be worth checking out. Too bad you can't smoke there though.

Yea that was the only draw back, just those little white lawn chairs out front.

I was thinking of stoping there tonight, but there was too much traffic on the 4O5 N so I got to my customers very late.

atuck...symyn,

What did you pay for Opus's when you were there?

-Fetter

I think it was around 17-18 bucks, not exactly MSRP but I was kinda thunder struck so it was pretty surreal.