• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoking in the morning?

Do you smoke a cigar before noon?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yes,always!
I like milder gars' in the morning but have smoked some LG diez,Opus',dbl ligero's,rp sungrowns,olor fuerte's and the likes in the morning before.

Put me in the "no" crowd on this one. I don't recall ever smoking in the morning.

If I am up before Noon, its absolutely a yes to smoking in the morning before Noon. Which if i am not up by then, means I went to bed by 9am and have already had a cigar. :laugh:

I find it too difficult to relax and get my mind off the things I have yet to do in the day if I smoke in the morning. I'm definitely an evening smoker.

I smoke in the morning when I can, usually the weekends. I would every morning, but most morning at my house and the office begin with a bang.

Always at the golf course. Sometimes when I'm home and not playing on the weekend.

Not during the week though. I'm usually at work by 6:30 AM and I on;y live 5 minutes from work.

I am in the NO group. Most of my smokes are after dinner on the back porch or with friends on the weekend around a fire pit.

Try to get in a cigar whenever there are holes in my schedule and usually the morning is a good time to smoke and catch up on reading(some pleasure, some business.) There are rarely more enjoyable moments with a cigar than a sunday morning cup of killer beans out on the balcony.

CYG

I voted "yes", but usually just Sunday morning.
I try to smoke some of my bigger sticks, with some coffee and the Sunday paper.
Very enjoyable!!! :thumbs:

Usually once a week I'll have a smoke before noon, but for the most part it's after.

[
pizza pie irons anyone? :)

(does anyone know what i'm talkng about? ??? )

Thats pizza ingredients beween bread baked in them campfire iron fold over cookin thing-a-majigs

No to smoking in the morning, but I did have an excalibur epicur right at noon the other day and thought that would be good in the morning.

I don't smoke cigars in the morning.

I usually get my coffee and light up a cigarette or 2 with my coffee and the paper, before work. 2 cigarettes is my max daily, but cigars for me are more of an evening thing.

usually no unless my son and wifey are still sleeping, but even then it's hard as i usually have not eaten yet(i have no appetite in the morning till lunch) and i dont have a "everyday" mild cigar for smoking on empty stomachs.
up until this afternoon, i bought a box of 5 vegas golds with 12 free 5 vegas cigars from CI and it came in today.

Having a smoke in the morning is something that has never been appealing to me. I generally get the urge late in the afternoon.