• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoking premiums daily

Ironworker

CP's Official Construction Contractor
How many of you smoke them everyday?

I really need to find a good tasting cigar for much cheaper than the premiums I have in the humidor.

I would like to spend 50-70 a box. If I could find a couple good tasting cigars for that kind of money I wouldn't have to use the marital bliss calculator weekly :)

This is a very expensive hobby, A lot more money than when I was smoking 2 packs a day of cigarettes, that is if your smoking premiums like I do.

I am smoking 3+ cigars a day and really need some help with this.

Thanks - Richard

Ironworker said:
How many of you smoke them everyday?

I really need to find a good tasting cigar for much cheaper than the premiums I have in the humidor.

I would like to spend 50-70 a box. If I could find a couple good tasting cigars for that kind of money I wouldn't have to use the marital bliss calculator weekly :)

This is a very expensive hobby, A lot more money than when I was smoking 2 packs a day of cigarettes, that is if your smoking premiums like I do.

I am smoking 3+ cigars a day and really need some help with this.

Thanks - Richard
[snapback]196205[/snapback]​

Go to cigarbid. Buy a variety of fivepacks. Decide which cigars you like.
Buy boxes of them when they are cheap.

Share them with all your friends.

I find it is slightly cheaper than heroine, but just ever so slightly...

ALostTexan

Dude, haven't been here for very long, have ya?

First choice: Padron regular line Maduros

Close second: JR Ultimate; most like the cabinets (sungrown wrappers) but they have em in every shade under the sun.

padron delicias, CAO Gold, AF CF, AF Curly head, and search the forums for the 'seconds' threads. People have started saying that the Rocky Patel seconds are well worth it too.

Padron Fumas are dirt cheap and very good for the price (although they look like hell, lol). Also, Punch Rothchild Double Maddies are great and can often be bought at Famous for $107 per box of 50! :thumbs:

Smoke less. I smoke cigars twice a week, and so am able to smoke good ones when I do.

Padron Millenarios from CBid. Usually go for little money, great smoking stick.
They are seconds of Padron premies.

Or if you just want to jump in, click here.

I smoke two a day usually. But not working at the tinderbox anymore, that might change. :D

My everyday cigar is padron 2000 and El Rey Del Mundo Robusto Oscuro. Both under $4.

I hear ya, Ironworker. I am processing the same thing. I haven't had a cigar this month because I was smoking 3 a day and decided to go the other way to get a new perspective.

I plan to start up again next week and try fewer per week of better cigars, spending the same money, smoking better ones. We'll see.

I blame this forum for both my increase in per day smokes and my spoiled palate that needs better cigars. whistling.gif laugh.gif

I hear ya, Ironworker. I am processing the same thing. I haven't had a cigar this month because I was smoking 3 a day and decided to go the other way to get a new perspective.

I plan to start up again next week and try fewer per week of better cigars, spending the same money, smoking better ones. We'll see.

I blame this forum for both my increase in per day smokes and my spoiled palate that needs better cigars. whistling.gif laugh.gif

I find that if I have too much nicotine built up in my system I start doing things repetitively. I don't know if it is the same the same the same with you :)

Do I hear an echo in here?

Maybe his hand was shaking so bad from the nicotine buzz from his Opus that he accidentally tapped the Submit button three times?

Cammacho Havana Reserve Monarcas, $43 per box plus shipping, 20 to a box, I really like 'em.

Quintero Brevas, it is short filler machine bunched and hand finished but it is very good and at 37.00 per box of 25 it just cant be beat as a everyday smoke, and it is ISOM to boot.

grand cru no 2 said:
Padron Fumas are dirt cheap and very good for the price (although they look like hell, lol).
I'll second that one; got two 25's in the cooler getting some time on 'em. They are very good daily smokes. I'm a big fan of the La Luna LHB's, too. Might want to try a fiver of those.

Last but not least, you can get Jose La Piedra sticks for about $2.80 a stick. It's machine made, but it's an ISOM and they smoke great. Well worth it, IMHO.

Got to laugh....I've been going through the cooler / humi and gifting buddies with sticks that at one time were pretty interesting, that no longer hold any allure. Such as it is..... :whistling:

Best Regards - B.B.S.