• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoking Room Ventilation

This is phenomenal; we'll definitely have to see some pictures of the finished product later on. I hope to one day have somewhere indoors where I can smoke. I don't have anything against smoking outside, but you know how it is in the winter :(

Thanks to all you guys for the nice comments. I'm a lucky guy to have the ability to put something like this together.

No kidding.....once the constuction dust settles, any of you guys are more than welcome here. PM me up front and we'll make plans. I've met the nicest folks I've ever met on CP and herfing in a cool place that was designed for it sounds like a blast to me. Oh, snap, I guess that's my place....!!!

"Sorry, honey, Ive got XYZ coming in from out of town and we have to smoke and drink and watch TV all day..."....:laugh:

Rock on, brothers - B.B.S.

I can't wait to sit in there and have a smoke!

Hi BBS, Looks great. what are the dimesions of the room?

Sorry if I just missed in the thread.

that is freakin awesome Tom, i'm still trying to get all the smoke out of my apt from the guys watching the game sunday
to bad they dont make that for apts

Tom,
So happy to hear that construction is finally moving along.
That man-room is going to be just awesome.
Hell, might as well put in a walk-in humi NOW :thumbs:...... and then send me your Staebell :laugh: :laugh:

I'll echo everyone else on the nice setup.

Are you doing anything special to seal the room? Plastic liners or just sheetrock and mud? Just curious.

John

Holy crap Tom! that's awesome... my only question is... daybed? cot? or just a pad on the floor? :laugh:

Guys, thanks again for the great comments. You are all welcome here to smoke with me....with a little heads up.....:p

What is the room, 10'x10'?

Roughly 12' X 14'....should be a nice space.

Tom,
So happy to hear that construction is finally moving along.
That man-room is going to be just awesome.
Hell, might as well put in a walk-in humi NOW :thumbs:...... and then send me your Staebell :laugh: :laugh:
Lou - I need the closet space to store all my gun stuff that I'd like to get out of my safe, so the walk in isn't going to happen. My current Staebell is the limiting factor to my cigar purchases.....If I expand, you know what would happen next.....:p

I'll echo everyone else on the nice setup.

Are you doing anything special to seal the room? Plastic liners or just sheetrock and mud? Just curious.

John
Sheetrock and mud, John. Nothing more is needed, according to my HVAC guys.....

Holy crap Tom! that's awesome... my only question is... daybed? cot? or just a pad on the floor? :laugh:
Leather recliners, big screen TV, a PC, and maybe a kegerator? The window opens so worst case we could whiz out the window.....what else does a guy need...??.....:laugh:

Leather recliners, big screen TV, a PC, and maybe a kegerator? The window opens so worst case we could whiz out the window.....what else does a guy need...??.....:laugh:

I was kinda more meaning where was I gonna sleep in the room so I never have to leave?!? :whistling:

Hi everyone, I know this is a very old thread, but it’s still very relevant to me as I’m planning my new cigar room in my home. Does anyone have the pictures mentioned in the initial post by chance? None of the pics load up on my end.

At the same time any useful threads for creating a top notch smoking space would be great!
Thanks

LouieD was a good fella. I met him at Uptown Cigar in Kingston, NY. In fact, we shared a Pappy 23 while there, along with a few seegars. Very easy guy to hang out with. Upbeat and full of life. I was truly sad when I heard he died.

Floyd T