• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoking too many cigars in a week?

lindmando

Heya guys!

Title says it all... How many cigars do you smoke in a week? Whats a good number? I don't wanna get caught up in smoking one a day, because I'll create a bad habit.

I usually only smoke 2-3 sticks a week, its all I really have time for and I refuse to smoke in my car

I made myself a rule that I can only smoke on the weekends. I use cigars as part of a personal reward system. With that said I can go through 3-5 sticks a week. If you don't want it to become habbitual set boundaries for yourself. I enjoy the hobby more now that I put boundaries on it.

This time of year one or two a week. Now in warmer times, it will be more.

If the VA Hospital had their way, it would be ZERO. I don't count nor limit myself any more. I smoke when I want to smoke a cigar. If you need to count and limit yourself, you should spend the money on more important things. :laugh:

Since I work at a cigar shop I tend to smoke more than I normally would. I smoke anywhere from 2-4 a day.

Wait, there are rules?? I need to go back to the manual! :sign:

I never used to think there was such a thing as "too many" and honestly, for the past year I've really been indulging myself as I pleased---1-3 cigars and a couple drams of Scotch basically EVERY day.

It's a GOOD habit, not a BAD one as far as I'm concerned . . . but on a mortgage-broke teacher's salary, and with my favorite cigar going for $10 a pop . . . well, it's still not a bad habit. But I've cut back a bit so I can make room in the ol' budget for other habits, like clothing. And dental care. And groceries. And gas. :rolleyes:

~Boar

I used to smoke three a day then i quit working at the cigar store. Now i smoke once or twice a month.

Never really "thought" about that. But, lets break it down.

How many cigars do you smoke in a week?

That depends on if you want to do proper math. If you married, have a "slush fund" and want to keep that slush fund, The correct ans. would be, "0 honey". However, when you and the guys get together (I have a SAC- SPOUSAL AVOIDANCE CENTER) The correct ans. would be a "cigar dozen" sort of like a bakers dozen, give or take "a few"...... If your single, who counts anything?

So lets recap, 1 if by land, 2 if by sea, no wait,.........half your age plus seven , wait, that's for marriage.........

If your married, 0 is a good ans. If your single, new at this, count the burn holes in your shirt and add 10....

As for the, " I don't wanna get caught up in smoking one a day, because I'll create a bad habit." Just don't go hunting with some of these guys, you just might get shot making a statement like that. Hell, I never shot anybody (hunting anyways). But after a "Few" cigars and a rifle in hand, I just might be tempted myself..

Slap on a little ball grease, and just smoke them if you got them. 100 years from now, no one will know how many you had.

Enjoy life.

If you're concerned that you may have smoked one per day for the past week, maybe that's too many for you. Everyone has their answer and their reason for that answer.

Now... if you're wondering about how many Acid's like those in your avatar, one per lifetime is too many :cool:.