• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoking too many cigars in a week?

Apparently I am what you are afraid of becoming, :blush: I usually smoke from 3 to 8 a day at the max, usually one to two boxes a week. When I'm at the shows (IPCPR) maybe 20 a day and yes it is absolutely possible to smoke that many, ask anyone that's been. I have one guy that comes in and buys 50 La Flor Cabinet Cameroons every single Friday like clockwork for the last 4 years, Ear/Nose and Throat Doctor to boot.

You can never smoke too many cigars in a week. I average 2-3 a day. I smoke a lot of petite coronas. Perfect for sitting in traffic, morning smoke, or a smoke before bed.

Damn this cold weather, makes smoking cigars so tough when you have nowhere to smoke indoors. Only averaging about 1 or 2 every two weeks. Spring can't come any sooner!

I have one guy that comes in and buys 50 La Flor Cabinet Cameroons every single Friday like clockwork for the last 4 years, Ear/Nose and Throat Doctor to boot.

He gives them out to his patients, it's good for business :whistling: