• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SMOKYBALLS!

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
I'm at a loss for words. All that my feeble mind can come up with is:

DAMN!

OMG!

HOLY Sh*T!

Your generosity is unbounded and I can't begin to express how appreciative I am. To clear out my wish list with a Titan and a Beast is truely above and beyond and the other sticks are looking damn good too. I'll be breaking in that Gurkha mug tonight with a toast just for you.

Your humble servant,

AVB

Hellova scotch holder!

Gurkha%20mug.JPG

SB nice move :thumbs:

AVB I am detecting that the packaging of cask strength looks off to me, please send the case and it's contents to me for verification. I wouldn't want you to drink any bogus Glenfiddich as it may affect your taste buds so close to your birthday! ;)

Good eye, it is off since there is only about an inch left in it. They don't make it anymore either :(

tone-ny said:
SB nice move :thumbs:

AVB I am detecting that the packaging of cask strength looks off to me, please send the case and it's contents to me for verification. I wouldn't want you to drink any bogus Glenfiddich as it may affect your taste buds so close to your birthday! ;)
[snapback]279858[/snapback]​

I can't look a signature from someone so awesome looking for something I got sitting in my store(don't even thing about it clowns). Enjoy them brother!