• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Snow Day

We got two inches here and the whole city shut down. Too bad the Five-0 never gets a snow day. :angry:

Brandon

here im praying for 10 inchs so i can work from home jeez i need to move to GA

Schools all over LI already closed. Half of them closed before a single flake fell!

The county school is closed agian tomorrow, but the city school is open, as is Ole Piss. I guess they can clean the city better than all the roads in the country.

About 18 inches in central CT. The stom system stalled. It could go on for another 4-6 hous like this.

Expecting 8 to 14 in. tomorrow.

Doc.

Same here Hank, I think we already got 8+ inches and falling........

I am jealous of all of you! We just got a dusting...barely covering the grass and people around these parts are flipping out, schools are delayed and accidents everywhere. I want a big one so this place just shuts down! :thumbs:

Beautiful day in the neighborhood.

IMG_20110112_113904.jpg

not enough to stop my commute :( so im here at my office waiting for the minutes to finish to run home
my university doesnt shut down unless well i cant remember the last time they shut down so i cant say what would stop them