• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So Cal: Arcadia, CA Herf at Matt Denny's

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone up for a Matt Denny's herf? They have a large patio where you can smoke. Drinks are good, large selection of beer on tap, and the food is decent. If you're taking the 210, get off at Santa Anita Ave.

Official site: http://www.mattdennys.com/

Who's in? Let's say 7:00 PM.

patio.jpg

Darnit, you're reaching closer to my heart. I find Matt Denny's a much more comfortable smoking environment than the Glendale Hilton is. Only late start times (after 10pm) work for me this month and Thursdays of next month are gonna be a flat out no go.

If any of you think you can keep a curfew past 10pm, I'll see you there (I'm not sure how late they stay open though). Otherwise, I'll catch you when I can. Enjoy.

I have classes every Thursday from 7 ~ 10 pm until the end of September.

Dunno if I can make this one.
But since Saka is sneaking out, I'll try.

I try and make it out to this one. Been Madd busy lately. So busy I haven't been smoking my stogies :(

I try and make it out to this one. Been Madd busy lately. So busy I haven't been smoking my stogies :(

haven't seen you at the Glendale Hilton HERFs lately...

Sucks that you haven't been smoking either.

Looks like I won't be able to make it tomorrow night, though.

Maybe next time.

I should be there. Not sure what time though because I have some stuff to do at work and I have to take the 605 fwy from the 5 to the 210....pray for me.... :(

haha I should be there as well, but I'm convincing myself to get some sleep and not drive to vegas until tomorrow morning

hope you're all having a blast!

I am pissed I missed out, I just got back from Mexico. I am suffering from Montezuma's revenge in reverse. :( I will be there for sure next time though. :thumbs:

Back