• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

so how much do you smoke in a week?

thanks for the responses, so what do you guys this is "too much"?
the 20-25 seems a bit much lol
It just depends on what's important to you, what you like and as Brick stated, what you can afford. I'm trying to practice moderation, which is why I've cut back a bit from every day to 4-5 a week. I've found that I enjoy the smoking experience more if it's not an every day occurrence. Also, there is my health that I'm concerned with as well (although not a very popular topic).

Sorry to threadjack, but you really think 1 cigar per day will have much effect on one's health?

I've read no, but who knows? Your doctor will more than likely say yes, but your tobacconist will more than likely say no.

I average one every week and a half. This is mainly due to still living at home (perhaps if I didn't spend money on cigars I could afford to move out) and the parents not being smoke-friendly. IF I lived by myself, I imagine 1 every day or every other day.

1-3 per week, down from 2-3 per day when the bug first bit me.

Fewer but better seems to have become my way. Plus I taste 'em much more when I just smoke a couple per week.

I've read no, but who knows? Your doctor will more than likely say yes, but your tobacconist will more than likely say no.

Great answer and so true. :laugh:

I've also read that one a day doesn't significantly increase one's health risks (i.e. cancer, etc.). However, there really haven't been many comprehensive studies done on cigar smoking.

thanks for the responses, so what do you guys this is "too much"?
the 20-25 seems a bit much lol
It just depends on what's important to you, what you like and as Brick stated, what you can afford. I'm trying to practice moderation, which is why I've cut back a bit from every day to 4-5 a week. I've found that I enjoy the smoking experience more if it's not an every day occurrence. Also, there is my health that I'm concerned with as well (although not a very popular topic).

Sorry to threadjack, but you really think 1 cigar per day will have much effect on one's health?

i honestly don't know and that's one reason why i made this thread.
in a way i wanted to compare my new smoking habits to those who have been smoking 1+, 5+, 10+ years.
i was never a cigarette smoker, i've smoke weed almost everyday for most of my freshman year but that's different from tobacco and another story and pretty long ago.

so i guess you could say part of this thread is to make me feel a little better about me thinkin that i smoked too much. to trick me into thinkin that im in a way not smoking enough even(kinda, well maybe not).

oh and i say new smoking habit because i've only started smoking a little more than 3months ago.
this might be a bogus thread but that's where us noobs learn! :p

Great answer and so true. :laugh:

I've also read that one a day doesn't significantly increase one's health risks (i.e. cancer, etc.). However, there really haven't been many comprehensive studies done on cigar smoking.

I guess there would be no studies that distinguish cigar from cigarettes. I'm very comfortable with 1 per day.

Once or twice a week. Interesting to see how much others smoke. For those who smoke 20-25 or so in a week do you mix up your brands a lot?

5 a week (one per day at work) sometimes add 2 on weekends if nice weather

I smoke an avg. of 2 - 3 per day. But if I lived in Oahu I might end up taking up smoking HB several times a day! :laugh: