• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So how's everyones weekend going?

It was a Joke Beast. As good as it was, I promise I wouldn't eat it. ???

Smokin'Tone: Wow, a Short Story? In MY honor? I do feel honored, I haven't even seen one of those, let alone tasted one. I trust it was D-Vine?

PuroBrat said:
Smokin'Tone: Wow, a Short Story? In MY honor? I do feel honored, I haven't even seen one of those, let alone tasted one. I trust it was D-Vine?
I managed to get my hands on 3. The usual story, a friend of a friend got a box when they were first released and just sat on them for who knows how long.

I can't begin to tell you how incredible of a smoke it is. Chocolatey/leathery/strong, lots of smoke and the pre-nose made my mouth water. I'm actually going to see my buddy next weekend to see if I can mooch off of him the rest of his stash. These smokes do not belong being sat on too long, it's just a sweet, sweet cigar. One good thing in my favor is that the guy isn't a big cigar fan, he only bought them because I told him he was crazy not to get them hehe..

Anyway, I'm hoping that if I get them, I may put them into play during Big Worm and Jason's pass, but it all depends. If I don't have them by then and IF I can get them, on my inaugeral (ugh spelling) pass, I'm going to put a few in. But lemme tell ya, it's a damn good smoke.

It's about a 43 ring, without breaking a ruler out, I'd say it's a 4 length. It took me about 30-35 mins to smoke it, and a neighbor came out and asked me what it was because it smelled like a good steak (what can I say.. the guy is a little weird).

But I hope your day turned out a lot better than it sounded it was going.

-Tony :cool:

Had a great weekend... Wife's daughter graduated High School Sunday. & Other than that, it's been the perfect holiday weekend.

Eat, Smoke, Sleep, Eat, Smoke, Sleep, Eat, Smoke, Sleep, Eat, Smoke, Sleep,Eat, Smoke, Sleep, Eat, Smoke, Sleep,Eat, Smoke, Sleep, Eat, Smoke, Sleep,Eat, Smoke, Sleep, Eat, Smoke, Sleep,Eat, Smoke, Sleep, Eat, Smoke, Sleep,Eat, Smoke, Sleep, Eat, Smoke, Sleep,Eat, Smoke, Sleep, Eat, Smoke, Sleep,Eat, Smoke, Sleep, Eat, Smoke, Sleep,Eat, Smoke, Sleep, Eat, Smoke, Sleep,Eat, Smoke, Sleep, Eat, Smoke, Sleep,Eat, Smoke, Sleep, Eat, Smoke, Sleep,Eat, Smoke, Sleep, Eat, Smoke, Sleep,Eat, Smoke, Sleep, Eat, Smoke, Sleep,Eat, Smoke, Sleep, Eat, Smoke, Sleep,Eat, Smoke, Sleep, Eat, Smoke, Sleep,Eat, Smoke, Sleep, Eat, Smoke, Sleep,Eat, Smoke, Sleep, Eat, Smoke, Sleep,Eat, Smoke, Sleep, Eat, Smoke, Sleep,Eat, Smoke, Sleep, Eat, Smoke, Sleep,Eat, Smoke, Sleep, Eat, Smoke, Sleep,Eat, Smoke, Sleep, Eat, Smoke, Sleep,Eat, Smoke, Sleep, Eat, Smoke, Sleep.

I probably smoked 12+ cigars over the three day holiday weekend. The best, by far, was a Montecristo #2. The wrapper and workmanship was perfect. I was amazed at how solidly packed the cigar seemed to be. The prelight aroma was so nice - I knew that I had winner even before lighting. The cigar drew a little tightly because of the construction, but it produced the perfect volume of smoke to enjoy the cigar slowly. This was one of the slowest burning cigars that I have run into, but when it is as good as this one was...that's a very good thing. The ash was dark grey - almost black. It burned absolutely evenly all the way down. I don't usually notice the aroma of a cigar, but this particular one smelled extraordinarily nice while burning...an extra bonus. Taste; probably the absolute best Montecristo #2 that I have ever enjoyed. Medium (+) bodied flavor with just the right blend of tobacco, pepper, nuts, and "twang." The cigar was something special.

In the past I have questioned why a Montecristo #2 is widely regarded as the benchmark Isom TORPEDO, but this one really lived up to its billing. It was a great cigar from the very first puff right down to the last one. A great cigar for a lazy holiday weekend.

Sam :cool:

Better late than never........I had very little time online this weekend! We were gettig the house ready for a party we were giving for some friends who are getting hitched. It was alot of work but much fun, and, I even enjoyed several cigars during the party!

Puro, glad you liked that cigar! It's a very different maduro in my oppinion. I have one left from the box!

Emo, that short was actually a gift from Matt but I couldn't keep them all to myself and I guessed right when I sent it to you! Glad you enjoyed it.

I, on the other hand, smoked the Punch Punch that Matt gifted me on Sunday night. Wow, that's all I can say! I have never had a creamier tasting cigar! That baby was awesome to the nub! Complex flavors that this rookie couldn't begin to describe! Thank you Matt! I am going to return the favor, you'll see!!!

I hope everyone had a great and long weekend! Now, back to reality!!!

Lee

:D

Smoked many cigars this weekend, but two were extra special. As they were gift's from some great gentlemen on this site... :)

Thanks, Matt!

Thanks, Lee!

Devin, same here, my friend!

Review to follow!

:D

Devin, I am doin the Pee Pee Dance waiting to get home, I know it is there waiting :D Thanks Brother

Did anybody else notice that this weekend, three of us Brothers smoked a Partagas Short, we all enjoyed them, and the funniest part of al....

They all 3 came from Matt's Humi :D

Thanks Matt

Yep, he's a very generous fellow, PB!

Cheers Matt!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Well Guys, a little late to this thread, but I am glad you all enjoyed the Shorts and the Punch also Lee.

I also smoked a gifted cigar this past weekend from none other Mr. Run (DMC) himself. :)
A '94 Quai de Orsay Panatella and it was fantastic!! Also sampled the new Partagas SD #3 maduro. Verdict is still out on that one....needs some age I think.

:( what happened bro? by the way a new weekend is almost here so have a puro and smile! :p