• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So I haven't been on a few days..

Fuscat

Thursday May 18, 2006 @ 8:00am sharp, my first son was born!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Devon Michael Fugate

7lbs 4oz & 19" long.

He arrived happy & healthy! Mom and baby both are recovering very well, we will be coming home tomorrow afternoon! I just thought I would drop in and share my joy with you all!

And yep, I did even get a chance to drop in on Smoky & the boys at the Padron event at the Outlaw! I didn't get to stay too long, just enough to have a smoke, but it was great to be there!

I do have a couple of pics, since being a new daddy I do need to show off a little bit! ;)

sofreshsoclean1.jpg

mombaby2.jpg

dadbaby2.jpg

Fuscat,
You have every right to show off!!!
Congats on your son!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

David

Congrats to all 3 of you :thumbs: - make sure you do as much as you can for your wife over the next 21 years, she will need all the rest you can give to her :whistling:

Congrats to the both of you on the new Bab, I hope you have caught up on your sleep. :sign:

Congrats and well done Mom.

Life as you know it will never be the same again.
Suggest you buy those sticks you always wanted now before you
hear - "daddy can I have" :laugh:

Brian

I enjoyed mine so much, I did it 4 more times! Congrats to your new family!

Congratulations, bro! It's a wonderful experience and I'm happy for you and your family. :thumbs:

Congratulations! My little guy turns four tomorrow, my advice to you is to start planning the first birthday party now. You would be surprized on how quick it comes up.

Gregor

Congratulations Fuscat! What a great event. That's quite a little family you have there. Thanks for posting some photos!

Congratulations!!

Good time to start his college fund, as you'll be filling out applications before you know it!

Enjoy!!

Congrats to you and your wife on the arrival of your son!

Congratulations! :thumbs:

When are you sending out the 'It's a boy' cigars? :laugh: :laugh: ...just kidding!

Congrats!
Buy a box of ISOMs (Cohibas maybe) with a date code of 5/2006!

-Rob

Wow thank you all so much for the response! I just can't say enough about how awesome he already is and happy we all are now!!

Thank you all!! :D

And yea I do need to buy a box of something with a May '06 date code! Probably won't be the 'ol ISOM's tho! I'll have to look around!

Congrats Derek.....I had a celebratory smoke for ya yesterday but i hear we just missed each other....I'll have to rectify that!