• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So I hit a local "Pot of Gold"

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
I went out tonight to a local music hall that I have driven by over 1000 times since it opened to see a band that my wifes uncle likes. Best part of this story is that when we arrived he says to me lets grab a beer. Now at this point I'm already thru a six pack of coors light from dinner so i say lets go thinking I can knock back a couple more bullets.

I walk into the cellar of the music hall and I swear i herd an angel cry.

gallery_13257_1558_540701.jpg

gallery_13257_1558_614489.jpg

gallery_13257_1558_280138.jpg

I was in a rush as the band was starting so I will be returning to buy some more brew here is what I drank during the show.

I am becoming a fan of craft brew and will try anything once. I remember Rod and a couple guys talking about the Vitory Hop Wollop.
So i gave one of those a shot. It wasn't two bad but in all I'm a stout fan so i had to have one of those as well.

gallery_13257_1558_362313.jpg

Here is the Stout I had last night.

gallery_13257_1558_301665.jpg

And I left with 3 more Stouts to try this weekend!

gallery_13257_1558_248362.jpg

So all in all it was a good night! I can't belive this place is about 5 miles to my house.

Did I mention I'm looking for someone to take the Beer PIF... :thumbs:

Paul

After drinking Coor's light I'm surprised you could handle real beer. Looks like a great place to kick that Coor's habit though.

After drinking Coor's light I'm surprised you could handle real beer. Looks like a great place to kick that Coor's habit though.

ESPECIALLY something like Hop Wallop. And Mean Old Tom sounds like a great name for a beer.

I bet you won't be drinking Coors anymore... Awhile back I bought a case of Sierra Nevada from Costco, and it was downhill from then on! Now, I only drink the good stuff like Victory, Sierra Nevada, Hoegaarden, Chimay, Duvel, etc... Have fun with the new hobby. It goes great with cigars!

BTW - Hop Wallop is my all time favorite hoppy beer. You picked up a good one!

I bet you won't be drinking Coors anymore... Awhile back I bought a case of Sierra Nevada from Costco, and it was downhill from then on! Now, I only drink the good stuff like Victory, Sierra Nevada, Hoegaarden, Chimay, Duvel, etc... Have fun with the new hobby. It goes great with cigars!

BTW - Hop Wallop is my all time favorite hoppy beer. You picked up a good one!

Hey Rod I'm trying to see how there prices are. That 12oz HW cost $2.75 tax free. What is it costing over in your area?

Thanks everyone for the feedback.

I do still love coors light though...lol I'm trying to loose some pounds right now so the thick heavy beers will not help with that...lol

Paul - I can get a 6 pack of Hop Wallop for $10.99. Sometimes I can get it for $9.99 when it's on sale.

Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout is my go-to beer. While there are 100's of craft beers available; this is one that I will always come back to. I love it.

Should give the Storm King a shot as well if you like stouts. It is high on my personal list of stouts.

Londondary NH ? Tupelo's Music Hall? I went there last year to see Beth Hart, by the time i noticed the beer store store downstairs it was Closed
Thanks for the peak inside that i never got :)

Londondary NH ? Tupelo's Music Hall? I went there last year to see Beth Hart, by the time i noticed the beer store store downstairs it was Closed
Thanks for the peak inside that i never got :)

Exactly! It is a great store if you are in the area again make sure you stop in.

Paul

Back