• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So I pulled the trigger on a nose job...

4cbln3 said:
I did that surgery 2 years ago too, and it was one of the best outcomes I've had. Even using my cpap machine was something I looked forward to using more frequently. After all the scabs in my sinuses were healed, I still do my sinus rinse at least daily, especially before going to bed after a cigar session. Here is what I use which doesn't require anything other than bottled or distilled water. 

neilmed_sinus_rinse.jpg

Glad to hear you don't mind some pain in order to better your life, Paul.  :thumbs:
Just wanted to say thank you! I picked this up on Tuesday and it works great and what a money saver. The feeling of that water rinsing through your sinuses is priceless!

Also wanted to add as my recovery is continuing I wanted to say that I have never slept so good before. I don't wake up completely stuffed up or dried out all night. The positives are mounting daily!

Paul

Wait until you eat some really potent cheese; forget that you ate it; Search for 2 hours for a load that you think the dog left; and then realize that it's your upper lip/moustache.  Yea, I did that... :laugh:

I'm glad you are doing much better, congrats. I know i'm still teaching myself how to breath properly when I sleep with a CPAP. I know, not the same thing that you went through, but more difficult than I thought it would be.

Michael