• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So I'm Searching Through

NickDavid

my garage for Xmas lights.... I can't seem to find em, so I open up this cabinet and what do i find... I get an early XMAS gift!

It seems that last year my mother purchased a box of Montecristo V #7 for her friend.. Well, she never gave the box away.. So i'm staring at this box wishing there's something inside.. I open it up and find one individual case inside... i pick it up thinking it's empty... Open it up and Bam! A perfect cigar still in excellent shape.. this thing has been sitting in my garage all year long and still perfect... I pulled that mutha out of the box and threw it in my humidor... I'm saving that one for new years!

ricmac25 said:
What's the humidity like?
[snapback]149232[/snapback]​

ROFLMAO..... Hey, he said it was still perfect. Prob one of those humidity controlled garages they have up there in Jersey. ;) :)

Its a six dollar cigar.... no need to save it. Smoke it and go buy yourself another one for new years. :thumbs:

Ditto to what 123 said. If ya smoke it in 10 minutes, then you know your garage doesn't hold 65% humidity. Which means you have to add more beads or order a big ass cigar oasis! :laugh:

NickDavid said:
HEY! Not everyone has access to Cubans!!!! Wanna help a brotha out????? :)
[snapback]149512[/snapback]​

Go to the online retailers page ;)

NickDavid said:
HEY! Not everyone has access to Cubans!!!! Wanna help a brotha out????? :)
[snapback]149512[/snapback]​

Check out the Newbie sampler thread in the Trades forum.... and post your addy in your profile.... never know what'll happen.

-K-

Hey,
If you don't to re-humidify that thing back to life, send him here! I'll make it worth your while! I had a friend go to costa rica a couple of months ago. Well she gives me an RYJ the other day, and I look at her and go "Where the hell did you get this?" and she just said it's been in her dresser drawer for 7 months. Well a month later, that thing is ready to be puffed down. Now I know you are losing those great oils that come on the Monti's, but man, if you don't want to take the time, I'll do it for ya!