• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So this happened...

Good for you. I remember wanting a daughter first but couldnt understand why. My daughter is now 5 and the adage is true, daddy's little girl. She is an independent, confident and strong little lady. She watches over her big brother who is almost 4 and makes sure no bigger kids pick on him. It's quite impressive to watch.

Enjoy the rest of the ride!

December 3 is fast approaching, however I don't think she is making it past Thanksgiving. We have all and everything I think we could need due to major love from friends and family. Her room is all set up and ready to go. We are in the home stretch and the excitement is growing!

Paul

Sleep now or you'll never get any peace.

Good first photo. Anyone notice the cats looking as your wife downed the whipped cream. The girl part is true, my daughter is 46, my granddaughter is 7. Spoiled and smart as a whip. Get some rest, smoke while your not changing diapers ( does anyone use diapers anymore ), and get ready for the big change. Ask Bri. Congrats brother and a safe, happy and healthy daughter to you both.

Congrats Paul, beautiful baby girl. Be prepared, before you know it, you'll be taking 1 year old pictures. The rest is downhill.......fast.

Congrats!! She is beautiful. And everyone is right about what a life changing event it really is. Life as you know it is just beginning.

OMG congratulations!! What a cutie!!! Your wife is lucky...one day after the due date and 7lbs! Mine was 10lbs over a week past! Enjoy her and wish your wife a speedy recovery!

Congrats Paul. She's beautiful. She'll have you wrapped around her little finger in no time. Trust me, I know from experience.