• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So this happened...

Congrats to all of you! Best thing in the world. My little guy just turned 2...it is unbelievable how quickly the time goes.

Congratulations! Beautiful little girl, there. NOW life gets fun and interesting... :)

Congrats on the beautiful baby girl. Now that you have a daughter, you'll never get a good nights sleep again! :D

Paul,

Congrats on your new baby girl Aria. She is beautiful and thank God she looks like mom. I became a young grandfather this past May to a baby boy and scary how you can love them more than your kids!

Paul,

Congrats on your new baby girl Aria. She is beautiful and thank God she looks like mom. I became a young grandfather this past May to a baby boy and scary how you can love them more than your kids!
Kristopher!!! I've missed you brother!

Well it's a big day today. Aria starts full time daycare on Monday and Kerry goes back to work after 3 months off. As you can imagine it is going to be tough for Kerry. So I set up a test run drop off for today and I took the day off to be here for the misses. We drop Aria off at daycare for the first time at 8:30. She will be there for 3+ hours and we will pick her back up. I figured it may help Mondays event a little for Kerry.

Bri I have not forgotten about the pics of the nursery. I will get them up today.

Paul