• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So this is How It Is

Swissy

Livin' the retired life!
Uh huh. I see how it is... minding my own damn bizdness, laughing at the n00bs firing off BB's at Tactical Nukes flying at them, when I'm drug into the fray. And... BY ONE OF MY OWN BROTHERS! Not a BOTL (well, yeah) but a damn FIREFIGHTER! A Brother of the Dragon!
Bastard... but I guess I gotta wonder about them HazMat guys - his brain is so chemically altered he thinks I'M a FOG! :laugh: You never know about guys that stick their fingers in glowing material to see what it tastes like.

Now normally, I don't return fire to those that bomb me... bombing for the right reason and all that... BUT - Alan, watch yer ass, you mop and glower! And by the way... I know who gave you my address. You tell him I'm coming for you both, and HELL'S COMING WITH ME!

middle_finger_flame.jpg

Alan won't be available to answer you, I'm afraid

Ha, Ha! Too funny. Poor fella is going to be shitting Salmon spread for a year. :laugh:

I'll return that fire for you. :)

....at least it wasn't a gunsafe with a keypad lock! :laugh:

They're just kids, Jimmy. All hat and no cattle; don't let them bug you......;)

Maybe so Tom... but kids gotta learn respect for their elders - or get decimated by them! I chose the latter.

So be vewwy vewwy qwuiet - I'm hunting NEWBBLERS!

Uh huh. I see how it is... minding my own damn bizdness, laughing at the n00bs firing off BB's at Tactical Nukes flying at them, when I'm drug into the fray. And... BY ONE OF MY OWN BROTHERS! Not a BOTL (well, yeah) but a damn FIREFIGHTER! A Brother of the Dragon!
Bastard... but I guess I gotta wonder about them HazMat guys - his brain is so chemically altered he thinks I'M a FOG! :laugh: You never know about guys that stick their fingers in glowing material to see what it tastes like.

Now normally, I don't return fire to those that bomb me... bombing for the right reason and all that... BUT - Alan, watch yer ass, you mop and glower! And by the way... I know who gave you my address. You tell him I'm coming for you both, and HELL'S COMING WITH ME!

middle_finger_flame.jpg

dun dun dun!
The Swissy Intelligence Agency is apparently very effective.

....at least it wasn't a gunsafe with a keypad lock! :laugh:

yeah... that was pretty funny up until I found out that the BACKWARDS option added a few thousand new numbers :laugh: