• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So uh... yeah.

So what you're saying is that when you initially posted you wanted us to give you information about this cigar but when you do find out the information you then refuse to let the rest of us know? Sounds a bit intentionally coy to me.

I'm working on getting "clearance" to be able to say something here... patience... there's no conspiracy, just trying not to step on any toes.

So what you're saying is that when you initially posted you wanted us to give you information about this cigar but when you do find out the information you then refuse to let the rest of us know? Sounds a bit intentionally coy to me.

I'm working on getting "clearance" to be able to say something here... patience... there's no conspiracy, just trying not to step on any toes.
Oh do tell Andrew, do tell! The suspense is killing me!
Talk about connections, your real last name Corleone?, or is it Fuente?
Rob

Oh do tell Andrew, do tell! The suspense is killing me!
Talk about connections, your real last name Corleone?, or is it Fuente?
Rob

Must be nice... ;)

Thanks bro!!!

Speaking of heavy breathing. But am I the only one here who can't take his eyes off of Mark Twain's picture of Monica Belluci? She is just so gorgeous and the picture is just so...that I can't think of the important things here, that is cigars! :p

Better make sure my wife doesn't sneak up on me :whistling:

Okay...I spoke with someone who's in Vegas this week concerning the bands. All I can say at this moment, is they are not what you all think. Moki, give me a call to discuss.

And Moki's right, don't focus on the cigars.

Marco, I don't want to call you and have you start breathing heavy in the phone again. It's embarrassing.

I hope those taste better than they look. Geez.

I think they are intentional a little on the... shall we say... "festive" side of things. :)

Anyway, what I can say is that the band is something you'll see on future cigars for sale... but the cigars definitely will not look like these.

Maybe it's takeoff of Habanos ER releases and only limited to Rochester NY area.

Looks like the current issue of Cigar Insider broke the story

According to legal counsel representing Fuente, the company recently acquired a trademark for the letter X in association with cigars, due to the approximately 15 to 20 legal cases that have been filed since the brand’s heralded launch in the mid-1990s.

According to legal counsel representing Fuente, the company recently acquired a trademark for the letter X in association with cigars, due to the approximately 15 to 20 legal cases that have been filed since the brand’s heralded launch in the mid-1990s.

Good now General can take Helix off the market :whistling:

edit for bold

I've no idea either. ???

x_cigars.jpg

I will update this page and also this page when/if I find out, though.

Note the band. Very strange.
OK, so what about this cigar.
Is it a special one-off or something that we will see in the tobacco stores??

im thinking its a new line of fuentes....with that band, but probably not with all of those different leaves....maby intead of opus x, somthing like "X" or fuente x......?

OK, so what about this cigar.
Is it a special one-off or something that we will see in the tobacco stores??

The cigars themselves are just funky weird one of a kind cigars they decided to toss the bands on.