• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

so we always talk about what cigars we smoke but..

:thumbs: I smoke lights with morning coffee, and the news, and then dont smoke again till I go home again, and then usually have a cognac, port, o r coffee and smoke...I can smoke anywhere I want at home, MINE....lol...am spoiled so do what I want to when I want too....the way its supposed to be...

TxMatt...Sorry about all the showers you have to take with the cigar smell, and smells bothering your wife, glad she is worth it for ya though!! I am just 200 miles north if ya want to smoke, and not have to shower, hell you can mow my lawn too, and not shower and I will let ya smoke, heck I will give ya a cuban if you mow my lawn, and you can smoke it in the shower!!!!!!! LOL...FullMoonFrenzy...... :thumbs:

I usually bite the end off and fire it up with the ignitor on my gas stove. That's why I don't believe in eyebrows. They're just extra fire fodder. I usually smoke the cigar I just lit on my way to the ER.