• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So what are you smoking for New Year's eve?

maduro89

Straight Razors and Whisky
It's the end of the year and that's when people usually smoke some of their best sticks! So what are you going to smoke this New Year's? I'm going to smoke an Opus X Shark from the 2014 Toast Across America set. Happy New Year's yall! 

Edited for spelling

Midnight will probably be an Anejo or Opus. Throughout the day will be some other nice cigars I have been waiting on.

I'll be celebrating with the following:

Padron 1926

Montecristo No. 2

A 2008 Padilla 1932 churchill gifted to me by a first class BOTL. Maybe a PLPC, also gifted by another class act, too.

jsm11 said:
Padron 1926
Montecristo No. 2
Do you have a favorite size in the 26? I have only tried the Nines and Ones in Maddie, and the Nines again in Nats.

madurotrout said:
Padron 1926
Montecristo No. 2
Do you have a favorite size in the 26? I have only tried the Nines and Ones in Maddie, and the Nines again in Nats.
I love the Torpedo in all Padrons....

Started off my bday this morning with a Tatuaje Avion 12 and it's off to an excellent start!

Happy Birthday brother! Light and drink one for me today. 29 again?

jsm11 said:
Started off my bday this morning with a Tatuaje Avion 12 and it's off to an excellent start!

Probably something one one of those DICKS Kris, or Bill gifted me!

On a side note: Anyone else think "Jabba the Hutt" when they see Pug's Avatar?

madurotrout said:
Happy Birthday brother! Light and drink one for me today. 29 again?
Appreciate it.... Lol, 32 today!

The body may be getting older, but I still have the mind of a kid.... Keeps life fun...

Happy New Year's Day!

Lighting up a Davidoff Millenium Short Robusto given to me by a great member who I need to prod into being more active. Tonight will probably be a Davidoff Nicaragua.
Gavin said:
Lighting up a Davidoff Millenium Short Robusto given to me by a great member who I need to prod into being more active. Tonight will probably be a Davidoff Nicaragua.
ETA: Southern California and there's snow on the ground. Crazy.

Woke up to the temp in the 50's.  Start the morning off with a Chillin Moose Corona.

Bought a couple Illusione Ultras and Epernays for myself and friends. Also got some old Padrons as well as my pipe. It's windy here in L.A. so hopefully we'll be able to light up.

jfields said:
Probably something one one of those DICKS Kris, or Bill gifted me!

On a side note: Anyone else think "Jabba the Hutt" when they see Pug's Avatar?
I was just going to say the same thing... I'll most likely be enjoying a gift from a brother here.

Yes I agree about his avatar... lol