• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So what does everyone have planned for tomorrow?

golfgar

Bueller.... Bueller...... Anyone....... Anyone?
I’m going to go and walk around a lake at the duck club and toss in a line with whoever wants to go along. Have a stick and pretend to fish.

If it doesn't rain, mow the yard.
But it's not like I'm going anywhere anytime soon, so can mow it whenever I want.

I'm laying in bed. I have had a wicked headache for about four days, now, and yesterday when I woke up, I couldn't even open my eyes because the little bit of light in the room had ice picks being jabbed into the side of my temples. I had a low-grade fever of 99.5˚ when I woke, and it slowly crept up to 101.9˚, where I've pretty much been hovering since midday yesterday. I don't have a cough, and all though I feel like there is a slight weight on my chest when I try to take deep breaths, I don't particularly have any trouble breathing. I'm kind of sore all over, but there could be any number of reasons for that. I'm not really worried about it at this point, but am definitely keeping an eye on my symptoms. Ironically, I probably wash my hands and stay away from others/inside more than anyone else in this house!

I'm laying in bed. I have had a wicked headache for about four days, now, and yesterday when I woke up, I couldn't even open my eyes because the little bit of light in the room had ice picks being jabbed into the side of my temples. I had a low-grade fever of 99.5˚ when I woke, and it slowly crept up to 101.9˚, where I've pretty much been hovering since midday yesterday. I don't have a cough, and all though I feel like there is a slight weight on my chest when I try to take deep breaths, I don't particularly have any trouble breathing. I'm kind of sore all over, but there could be any number of reasons for that. I'm not really worried about it at this point, but am definitely keeping an eye on my symptoms. Ironically, I probably wash my hands and stay away from others/inside more than anyone else in this house!
My thoughts are with you Nick! Stay inside, rest and drink plenty of fluids is first that comes to mind.....

I, truly, hope you're not coming down with CV.
Keep a close eye on it.

Damn, hoping for the best here! Get well and feel better soon.

Get some rest and lots of fluids! Feel better soon!!

Thanks, all. I don't feel like I'm dying, though the fever is still holding steady (that's probably a good thing, since it's not going up). I'm just going to rest up and intake plenty of fluids. Worst part of it all is this headache. This will day three (I think?) without a cigar, so I'm looking forward to getting back outside to read and smoke! Appreciate the thoughts, all.

I hope you get well soon. Hopefully close to running it’s course no matter what it is.

Thanks, all. I don't feel like I'm dying, though the fever is still holding steady (that's probably a good thing, since it's not going up). I'm just going to rest up and intake plenty of fluids. Worst part of it all is this headache. This will day three (I think?) without a cigar, so I'm looking forward to getting back outside to read and smoke! Appreciate the thoughts, all.
The word around my neck of the woods...NY. NJ, PA...the hot spot of the country...if it is CV, 4 days is how long the headaches usually last. People describe it like someone turned off the headache switch when it finally ends. Most people also had a low grade fever and body aches. Contrary to the MSM media hype, the people I know have recovered in 5-7 days and had hardly any dry cough. Symptoms have been all over the place, but this is the majority I'm talking about....which we don't hear much about because there is no drama attached to it.

I've had something similar the last week/10 days, but mine is seasonal tree allergies that have arrived a month sooner than expected due to the mild Winter. You're doing the right thing...rest, take in plenty of fluids, and try to nourish yourself. Keep us posted and most of all, stay calm...you'll be fine.

Since its now tomorrow....My plan had been to do some spring gardening but the rain has put a stop to that, so now I'm watching Lilo & Stitch with my dude.

Since its now tomorrow....My plan had been to do some spring gardening but the rain has put a stop to that, so now I'm watching Lilo & Stitch with my dude.

I still don't know why the artists drew the girls with cankles in that movie.

It was probably that Gurkha you smoked that did you in.