• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So what does everyone have planned for tomorrow?

The word around my neck of the woods...NY. NJ, PA...the hot spot of the country...if it is CV, 4 days is how long the headaches usually last. People describe it like someone turned off the headache switch when it finally ends. Most people also had a low grade fever and body aches. Contrary to the MSM media hype, the people I know have recovered in 5-7 days and had hardly any dry cough. Symptoms have been all over the place, but this is the majority I'm talking about....which we don't hear much about because there is no drama attached to it.

I've had something similar the last week/10 days, but mine is seasonal tree allergies that have arrived a month sooner than expected due to the mild Winter. You're doing the right thing...rest, take in plenty of fluids, and try to nourish yourself. Keep us posted and most of all, stay calm...you'll be fine.

Thanks for the info about the symptoms/lack thereof. That sounds pretty much exactly like what I'm experiencing right now. The headache is the worst part, though it seems to be a little better today. I'm not at all worried; I'm more frustrated that I'm physically restricted. I think my dog is more bummed than I am, because he hasn't been getting his daily long walks. I've been trying to trace back to where I might have been exposed to it (if it even IS coronavirus), and the only thing I can come up with is when we took the bus somewhere about two weeks ago because there was no parking where we had to go. We wore gloves and didn't even sit down in a seat. That's the only thing I can think of. The only other time I really leave the house is to walk the dog, and we've been keeping good distance between us all out there. Of course, I could have been passed it from my wife or my daughter since they are out all the time doing shopping or other necessary short errands. Figures -- I'm the one who gets sick...

I spent a few nights in Vegas the other week and upon returning was hit with some sort of bug or whatever that gave me a bit of headaches, chills, and aches for about 3 to 4 days. I couldn't really tell if it was a virus or the effects of spending 3 nights in Vegas. Anyway, I feel fine now. My buddy who is a first responder says to pay attention to your breathing. If it gets bad and congestion moves lower it's time to worry.

I spent a few nights in Vegas the other week and upon returning was hit with some sort of bug or whatever that gave me a bit of headaches, chills, and aches for about 3 to 4 days. I couldn't really tell if it was a virus or the effects of spending 3 nights in Vegas. Anyway, I feel fine now. My buddy who is a first responder says to pay attention to your breathing. If it gets bad and congestion moves lower it's time to worry.

Glad you are feeling better!

Got tired of TV, reading, cooking and surfing chores. Went and got a couple of 1,000 piece puzzles. Commandeered the dining room table and the fun begins!

We quickly realized, that puzzles just aren't our thing! I bought a 1,000 puzzle for us to do and we got down to needing 2 to finish the border and can't find those 2 anywhere. They aren't in the box, or on the floor and they aren't under the couches. I swear my 14 yr old took them, just to drive me crazy, but he says he didn't.............I still think he did. We finally just put it all back in the box. I don't have the patience for that o_O

We need to be able to yell at someone, mock our opponent, rub their face and laugh at their stupid move, do the loser dance when they lose, etc.