• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So, what tune...

Devil Doc

When Death smiles, Corpsmen smile back
...is guaranteed to make you want to get up and diddy bop around the living room, play air guitar or whatever you do when the music moves you?

Doc

Superstitious-Stevie Wonder

There's a great version on Youtube of him performing it live on Sesame Street.

Doc, you old bastid.....,now I got pictures of you dancing around in your boxers playing air guitar. Damn, no sleep this weekend. Thanks. :laugh:

Motley Crue
"Home Sweet Home"

I play air piano and air drums (and do the obligatory "throw one drum stick up in the air and fake catch it and keep playing")

Voodoo Child, A Slight Return is the ultimate air guitar song for me.

I like the adventure the Doors "L.A. Woman" takes me on.

I am heading to google "diddy bop" and I'll be back..

First Van Headache single...."Runnin' With The Devil" followed by their great cover of "You Really Got Me"......cuts one and two, side one, first album.

Remember when albums had sides....??.... ;)

All my CDs have 2 sides. ;)

Rock 'n Me - Steve Miller Band

My Sweet Lord - George Harrison

The first two to come to mind.

Favorite air guitar lick? The first one that came to mind was the second half of Aerosmith's Train Kept a Rollin' (starts about 2 minutes in). Not a big Aerosmith fan, but this one is good...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=051VhDUyras

Get up a dance music?....now that's endless!...because....I GOT THE MUSIC IN ME!!

If you listen to any todays hit music radio statiions you have heard this song and no matter what I can't turn the station when it comes on. The beat just puts me in a good mood if I wasn't in a van I would diddy bop my tall ass all over the Granite State. My apprentices get very embarassed when I have it cranked in the work van driving by cute chicks... :laugh:

http://youtu.be/fWNaR-rxAic

Superstitious-Stevie Wonder

There's a great version on Youtube of him performing it live on Sesame Street.

This is an amazing performance, despite the setting.

I'd say that "Drunken Lullabies" by Flogging Molly makes me get up and play some air banjo. I can play it on my real banjo, but that fookin thing is too heavy to be shlubbing around the house if I'm not actually practicing.